• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't know if it's that, but you know if you start showing up after your team wins the Superbowl for the first time, you're going to get called a bandwagoner. Not about post count.

We know you've been here, msdstc. We'd never forget about you.

i was referring to ciassou. i just always think it's hilarious that everyone claims that doesn't go on in here.

MechDX

i love that you guys still wear your post count in a forum to judge how strong your fandom is.

Not post count. When you don't post the entire season then come into the thread right when "your team" wins the Super Bowl that is the definition of a bandwagoner or as we call it LIFE LONG!!!

Hey Mech is back.

Yeah got my oil changed, car washed and oil changed. Why are you back? I am not ready for 2-14 again. :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I love that Pats fans don't know that you are cheering for the bad guys.

You are part of team cunt and think you are on team Tebow or something.

Yeah im gonna stay cheering for the browns.... or maybe the falcons.... or maybe the saints... wait maybe the ravens! my deer antler guy is a massive fan... weird though he was in a bloody white suit the other day.

Miguel

Yeah got my oil changed, car washed and oil changed. Why are you back? I am not ready for 2-14 again. :(

How do you feel about our new starting WR?

101713-NFL-Texans-Keenum-HF-PI-_20131017152247693_660_320.JPG

bionic77

2 things

1. absolutely false, plenty of people pull that, I've had it pulled on myself numerous times.

2. gata is fine with me, but i definitely wouldn't call him my boy.
Yo I don't hate you. We are definitely cool.

But seriously don't stand so close to me.

:lol

I was weak, BLarry. I pulled it in the Super Bowl when someone asked me if I was on my meds! I was just trying to spread the truth!

You fought like a champion Jabee. You did the work of 10 men, and I commend you for giving more than any of us could muster. I blame you for nothing. Rest now.

JABEE

I can't wait until the Eagles get bandwagon fans again! Browns-GAF hasn't seen that kind of action since Derek Anderson was on the team!

bionic77

I was weak, BLarry. I pulled it in the Super Bowl thread when someone asked me if I was on my meds! I was just trying to spread the truth!
Sometimes the cunts and bad guys win.

Goodell had a chance to punish the cheaters but instead decided to embark on a 10 month investigation that won't start until after the draft (because reasons).

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
My post count for having been here for over a decade is pretty bad. My posts usually get ignored, though.

Non-cripple Rodgers pulls reverse Jim Kelly, has more rings than Brady

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
nah, not infrequent but also not regular. Fits and starts, depending on how well the Patriots are playing.

I disappeared for a while too, just random posts depending, but not cuz the Jets were fucking terrible, just in full lurker mode on GAF generally. Now my currently unemployed ass has time to kill and also once I saw the threat of the Pats in the SB, I figured it was time to come out of semi-retirement.

Top Bottom