• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JABEE

I don't like all this trash talk. Sports used to be a much safer topic to talk about before evil won. The Patriots ruin everything!

Patriots7

Blount walked off a team, passed through waivers and then ended up on the Super Bowl winning team.

I love LG. But I don't think you should be mocking Beast Mode.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
nah, not infrequent but also not regular. Fits and starts, depending on how well the Patriots are playing.

listen you can troll, but don't be an asshole. the session i posted most by far from what i remember was 09, i posted a lot more on gaf back then. the pats were trash that year. say what you want but at least make it factual.

Pats talk is taking over. Evil may have won on Sunday, but they won't win today!

Post a picture of a player on your team that is up and coming.

Jimmy Smith, our best corner, missed most of the year. Still young and getting better

04_JimmySmith_news.jpg

zychi

Banned
It's an amalgamation of Beast Mode and 24. Most people will likely look at it as a shot of Lynch due to Beast Mode, and Blount holding it up.

The 24 is mocking Sherman, who was mocking Revis.

The Beast mode is mocking the "12s" who constantly throw that out, because frankly, they don't know shit about their team besides Marshawn and skittles

No one is mocking the best RB in the NFL with that shirt.

rando14

The Beast mode is mocking the "12s" who constantly throw that out, because frankly, they don't know shit about their team besides Marshawn and skittles

How is a running back holding up "Bitch mode 24" not a reference to Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch?

ampere

Blount is good, but Jonas Gray showed that good blocking and run schemes can get even a new player 4 TD nights.

Next man up has to step up, as usual.

For reference

hwl

Bread

Banned
Pats talk is taking over. Evil may have won on Sunday, but they won't win today!

Jimmy Smith, our best corner, missed most of the year. Still young and getting better

04_JimmySmith_news.jpg
image.php

Jimmy Garoppolo is one of the youngest qbs to ever win a title, he is also handsome and is part of the reason Malcolm Butler was prepared for the super bowl clinching interception.

Bless him.

No. That shirt is definitely aimed at Lynch.

cdyhybrid

Pats ignoring the fact that they won the Super Bowl and instead are keeping Sherm and Lynch's names in their mouths.

pKM0C3k.jpg

Beating the Seahawks meant more to them than winning the Super Bowl. We have truly made it.

MechDX

[IM]http://www.baltimoreravens.com/assets/images/imported/BAL/news-articles/2013/12-December/01/04_JimmySmith_news.jpg[/IMG]

hopkins.0.gif

Deandre Hopkins. Doing one handed catches before ODB
dumbass rookie holding penalty!

Give him a QB with an arm and watch out.

hopkins.0.gif

Deandre Hopkins. Doing one handed catches before ODB
dumbass rookie holding penalty!

Give him a QB with an arm and watch out.

I traded Percy Harvin for him in my fantasy league and never looked back. Dude helped me win quite a few games towards the end of the season. I still can't believe that trade went though.

Godslay

Banned

Why dont you post that over your head gif you are so fond of?

Perfect time to do it.

BigAT

You really have to respect the ability of true Legends to turn it on and take it to another level when it counts. You think to yourself, "Man, zychi has made some really dumb, awful posts before, he can't possibly have anything left in the tank." But then the wily veteran reaches deep into the tank and pulls out a true masterpiece for the ages.

Tom Penny

It's all part of the Illuminati

Patriots7

What do y'all think of Dominique Easley?
Potential terror on the D-Line that we've been waiting for. One year of rehabilitation and the proverbial second year leap is making me expect big things from him.
bos_a_easley1x_400x600.jpg

LeGarrette Blount is a fucking moron. I doubt he put this much thought into it. It's a cheap shot at Lynch. That's clear as day.

Top Bottom