• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JABEE

Also, if Lynch would have been allowed to run the ball at the 1-yard line, there isn't a parade happening in Boston. I guess that makes him "Bitch Mode?" The Pats are digging through the bottom of the barrel for trash talk on their celebration day.

The Cheaters shouldn't have even been in the Super Bowl.

cdyhybrid

Also, if Lynch would have been allowed to run the ball at the 1-yard line, there isn't a parade happening in Boston. I guess that makes him Bitch mode? The Pats are digging through the bottom of the barrel for trash talk on their celebration day.

The Cheaters shouldn't have even been in the Super Bowl.

Beating the Seahawks is the highlight of that regime. Bigger than any Super Bowl.

MechDX

I love how when you type "Bernard Pollard" into Bing it recommends "Bernard Pollard Patriot Killer".

All 31 non Bawston teams should get Pollard on a collective contract. He can move from team to team based on whoever is playing the Pats

Tom Penny

It was only a week ago Seattle fans proclaimed a 3 peat going through Peyton, Brady then Luck. They only came 2 SB wins in a row short.

cdyhybrid

We may be over-thinking the trash talking, I assume the shirt was just tossed to him by some fan.

Should have taken one look at it and thrown it back if he didn't agree with it.

We're also just ignoring the sheer stupidity of whatever fan made that shirt, but hey

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Should have taken one look at it and thrown it back if he didn't agree with it.

We're also just ignoring the sheer stupidity of whatever fan made that shirt, but hey

you're also ignoring the sheer stupidity of Blount, who was largely a non factor in the sb. also i sincerely doubt a "fan" made that sort, just street vendors looking to cash in.

Miguel

I love how when you type "Bernard Pollard" into Bing it recommends "Bernard Pollard Patriot Killer".

All 31 non Bawston teams should get Pollard on a collective contract. He can move from team to team based on whoever is playing the Pats

Even though Welker got Turf Monster'd

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

how's jadeveon oden?

Godslay

Banned
you're also ignoring the sheer stupidity of Blount, who was largely a non factor in the sb. also i sincerely doubt a "fan" made that sort, just street vendors looking to cash in.

In order for that vendor to 'cash in' it implies that a fan has to buy it.

MechDX

Even though Welker got Turf Monster'd

He saw Bernard bearing down and went Bitch Mode.

ap100103015952.jpg

how's jadeveon oden?

Surgery went well, now in rehab. 50/50 shot at returning full strength but even 70% of Clowneys abilities is better than most NFL players at OLB

I'm trying desperately to find any news on any team so we can stop bickering about a game that took place two days ago, but I'm coming up blank.

Konka please post some Alex Morgan gifs

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
In order for that vendor to 'cash in' it implies that a fan has to buy it.

i agree just correcting that partvof the statement, but don't act like shirts like that are exclusive to Boston sports.

He saw Bernard bearing down and went Bitch Mode.

ap100103015952.jpg

Surgery went well, now in rehab. 50/50 shot at returning full strength but even 70% of Clowneys abilities is better than most NFL players at OLB

Lol microfracture surgery in his early 20s, have fun with that.

cdyhybrid

and saying gronk isnt good is beyond stupid so what does that make lane?

6 catches for 68 yards and 1 TD.

Elite, GOAT, HOF numbers.

I'm trying desperately to find any news on any team so we can stop bickering about a game that took place two days ago, but I'm coming up blank.

Konka please post some Alex Morgan gifs

Sorry breh, I thought this was the offseason thread but some posters just can't seem to stay on topic!

i agree just correcting that partvof the statement, but don't act like shirts like that are exclusive to Boston sports.

I can't believe you'd celebrate an injury. That's fucking disgusting.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
About to go coach my son's b-ball team. 1 of our best players is suspended, another's at the Rangers game. 2 blowout losses in a row coming into today. Players bitching and moping. We're like the Bad News Bears except without the charm and liquor.

Ferny

About to go coach my son's b-ball team. 1 of our best players is suspended, another's at the Rangers game. 2 blowout losses in a row coming into today. Players bitching and moping. We're like the Bad News Bears except without the charm and liquor.

I'm afraid I've got some Bad News.

MechDX

Been a lot more success stories about returning after microfracture surgeries than not returning at all. You should look it up one day and actually do some research. Good stuff.

Prince Amukamara @PrinceAmukamara
· 3h 3 hours ago
My cousin sent me a selfie wearing his new favorite shirt!

B9BY4LtIUAAEU4t.jpg:large

Damn.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Sorry breh, I thought this was the offseason thread but some posters just can't seem to stay on topic!

LOL at your gronk deflection. fastest to 50 tds? yeah hes no good... So i take it you agree with lane.

But that was against the legion of boom so it's actually like 10 catches 130 yards and 2 TDs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate all this Pats talk. You guys literally have an entire thread dedicated to the subject!

In this thread, we discuss the other 31 teams that don't cheat their way to Super Bowl wins.

Godslay

Banned

Some of the Seattle fans and others claimed the 43-8 as their own victory, but I didn't see anything like that out of Seattle.

Anecdotally I haven't seen anything like that.

cdyhybrid

LOL at your gronk deflection. fastest to 50 tds? yeah hes no good... So i take it you agree with lane.

How is that a deflection? You asked if I thought Gronk wasn't THAT good, and he put up numbers that weren't THAT good. Way to deflect your mocking of an injury though :')

But that was against the legion of boom so it's actually like 10 catches 130 yards and 2 TDs.

Nope. Seahawks had no chance and victory was assured.

JABEE

People are openly cheering for injuries in this thread? Disgusting! This is what happens when the Patriots win* anything.

Goddamn, I love a handful of you Pats posters but it's still ridiculous that the thread for losers is now completely dominated by Patstalk only days after the game

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Been a lot more success stories about returning after microfracture surgeries than not returning at all. You should look it up one day and actually do some research. Good stuff.

B9BY4LtIUAAEU4t.jpg:large

Damn.

I've done plenty of research on it considering my cartilage is a disaster, it's a far from a sure thing period.

Lol at you guys and the injury thing. i don't cheer on injuries do whatever the hell you want, i just find it funny that is "disgusting" unless it's a patriot.

JABEE

Goddamn, I love a handful of you Pats posters but it's still ridiculous that the thread for losers is now completely dominated by Patstalk only days after the game

This is why we all dreaded the thought of this all happening. External intervention and consistent cheating was all it took for the Pats to make this terrible week of gloating and shit-talking possible!

cdyhybrid

I've done plenty of research on it considering my cartilage is a disaster, it's a far from a sure thing period.

Lol at you guys and the injury thing. i don't cheer on injuries do whatever the hell you want, i just find it funny that is "disgusting" unless it's a patriot.

KJMjze1.png

zychi

Banned
How is a running back holding up "Bitch mode 24" not a reference to Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch?

Apparently you missed the entire thing with Sherman calling out 24 during the game, and the entire Pats team making fun of Sherman and holding up the 4 and yelling beast mode about Brady after it became an internet meme. Even Brady's son was doing it on the bus.

Bread

Banned
It's not NFL losers thread, it's the NFL off season thread! Winners have to experience the off season too.

No way am I keeping all my posts in the super bowl thread, not happening.

Top Bottom