• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

8TBq31T.gif

The embodiment of Baaaaaw-ston in one gif.

Bravo, Sanjeeezy.

BLarry did anyone get Randle arrest I swear I was going to add him on my list. He just didn't make my 10. Damn it can't believe the dude got arrested again though.

Godslay

Banned
That's what I was called out on and I'm responding. He follows up to your response with "he'll be gone anyway", but because you're not a fan of my posts, you'll agree with that. I pointed out he's wrong and I'll flaunt that. If that pisses you off again don't read it. Eznark did the same a completely BASELESS accusation, I don't know why he feels the need to keep track of who posts and who doesnt. Either way I could refute it wtih my post counts in the 08 offseason after a crushing loss, my post counts in the NBA thread for the lowly Celts, my post count after the 2010 loss to the jets (up there with 18-1 for a lot of people), etc, but he's a troll so it's not worth it . I didn't come in here guns blazing either, and if I did? It's a public forum, you can't pull rank unless I'm breaking the rules. Besides by your standards I pass that qualification anyways and you say so yourself in the post.

I can see the frustration, but all you have to say is that you've posted here for years on move on.

I wasn't saying you came in guns blazing, it's just a generality when people come into the thread.

As far as pulling rank, it's going to happen the longer a thread exists and how the posters shape it. When it's out of control, it gets shut down, but I think NFLGAF is largely a welcoming place.

And you are right, your account was approved before mine. I've been posting here since the Kyle Orton year with MCD. Towards the end. Does that matter? Only in the sense that I know how most people post and they know I'm not a drive by.

That's what I was called out on and I'm responding. He follows up to your response with "he'll be gone anyway", but because you're not a fan of my posts, you'll agree with that. I pointed out he's wrong and I'll flaunt that. If that pisses you off again don't read it. Eznark did the same a completely BASELESS accusation, I don't know why he feels the need to keep track of who posts and who doesnt. Either way I could refute it wtih my post counts in the 08 offseason after a crushing loss, my post counts in the NBA thread for the lowly Celts, my post count after the 2010 loss to the jets (up there with 18-1 for a lot of people), etc, but he's a troll so it's not worth it . I didn't come in here guns blazing either, and if I did? It's a public forum, you can't pull rank unless I'm breaking the rules. Besides by your standards I pass that qualification anyways and you say so yourself in the post.

edit- also about posting here for "years" I've been here longer than both you, and the guy who called me out.
You are a very sporadic poster and you tend to come around when you have a very good reason. That's the point I was trying to make, sorry for not wording it better. The only reason you are in this thread so frequently right now is because the Pats won the SB. Period.

Does that make more sense?

I have never met someone who takes GAF so seriously, lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I can see the frustration, but all you have to say is that you've posted here for years on move on.

I wasn't saying you came in guns blazing, it's just a generality when people come into the thread.

As far as pulling rank, it's going to happen the longer a thread exists and how the posters shape it. When it's out of control, it gets shut down, but I think NFLGAF is largely a welcoming place.

PMd sir. I usually will say I post here lol, a few people will say yeah he posts here and we move on. In this guy the guy made a proposition then chose to disappear and not acknowledge what was right in front of him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You are a very sporadic poster and you tend to come around when you have a very good reason. That's the point I was trying to make, sorry for not wording it better. The only reason you are in this thread so frequently right now is because the Pats won the SB. Period.

Does that make more sense?

I have never met someone who takes GAF so seriously, lol.

Not really, considering that's false. If you want to monitor my posting trends, you might want to pay attention to details. Prior to my post amounts dropping I dropped a few lines explaining I'm currently working 80 hours a week. I post when I have free time or the thread is moving and there's something to be engaged in. That doesn't apply to just NFL gaf, but every thread on gaf. Again It's not about taking GAF seriously, it's about you not owning it, I gave you what you asked for and you disappeared. Exactly what happened.

edit- this is also the season I've posted the least... weird I would do that when we fielded our best team in the past few years. We ran the table on all the perceived SB contenders. I was posting very little during that run. I guess I'm only a fan when we're clearly a product of the schedule.

Not really, considering that's false. If you want to monitor my posting trends, you might want to pay attention to details. Prior to my post amounts dropping I dropped a few lines explaining I'm currently working 80 hours a week. I post when I have free time or the thread is moving and there's something to be engaged in. That doesn't apply to just NFL gaf, but every thread on gaf. Again It's not about taking GAF seriously, it's about you not owning it, I gave you what you asked for and you disappeared. Exactly what happened.
I disagree, the times I have noticed you posting with the most frequency are times like right now. You keep having fun with your crusade to prove otherwise.

*looks at all the browns news today

Hmm, typical offseason in the life of a Browns fan. I see we're already trying to tank for the number 1 pick next season . With is a shame cause I like pettine.

Browns serve me a poop sandwhich every year and I happily eat it. So I'm not to depressed. Losing a draft pick would be terrible though

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I disagree, the times I have noticed you posting with the most frequency are times like right now. You keep having fun with your crusade to prove otherwise.

I sent you links to those threads with all my postts in the post sb thread and other low points. In fact the thread I easily posted the most in this season was after the Chiefs game, mainly because I was basically convinced this team was the 09 team. You're wrong man, you can move the goal posts all you want too, but you asked for a thread of me posting this time last year, and I've given that to you.

edit- 170 posts in the week 4 thread, you are wrong. Try moving the goal posts again I'll re-debunk it. You're wrong.

http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28854101

I sent you links to those threads with all my postts in the post sb thread and other low points. In fact the thread I easily posted the most in this season was after the Chiefs game, mainly because I was basically convinced this team was the 09 team. You're wrong man, you can move the goal posts all you want too, but you asked for a thread of me posting this time last year, and I've given that to you.

edit- 170 posts in the week 4 thread, you are wrong. Try moving the goal posts again I'll re-debunk it. You're wrong.

http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28854101
Chiefs point is a good one. I'll take my crow so please leave me alone.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Why should I care about this msdstc guy?

not asking you to, put me on ignore.

here's another good example, and if you wanna examine my posts, do so better next time before calling me out.

http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28854188

In this thread is my first post back after my month ban. The very last post also explains that on sundays I work now, forcing me to watch from a stream, and do VERY limited posting. You were wrong, tell me again why you weren't though.

MRSA

Banned
not asking you to, put me on ignore.

here's another good example, and if you wanna examine my posts, do so better next time before calling me out.

http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28854188

In this thread is my first post back after my month ban. The very last post also explains that on sundays I work now, forcing me to watch from a stream, and do VERY limited posting. You were wrong, tell me again why you weren't though.

Hey

Nobody cares

Fuckin Pats fans are the worst.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All you guys who pulled for the Pats, this is what you wrought. What a wonderful community this is. Hope you're happy.

Hey you don't have to loop all pats fans in with me. I wish you would write the rules though. How many posts a day do I need in the thread before I'm allowed or a pats fan in your mind?

Top Bottom