• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
Hey you don't have to loop all pats fans in with me. I wish you would write the rules though. How many posts a day do I need in the thread before I'm allowed or a pats fan in your mind?

We only have one written rule here in NFLGAF

Pats fans are the worst.

Enjoy your stay.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
We only have one written rule here in NFLGAF

Pats fans are the worst.

Enjoy your stay.

Being a pats fan is great, especially right now. Parade was great! Next season should be solid regardless of the outcome, if it all ended today I'd be happy with what they accomplished, and look to the future and what kind of legacy they could build.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
You guys are getting him too worked up.

He's posted here for awhile now. He's a regular.

Now I have to shovel my driveway.

More snow here in Jersey tonight and then Sunday. My house is on the corner, so extra shoveling, plus crossing guard chills there. Fuck you, Jack Frost.

Nobody wants to come to Ohio BG.

Sorry
Kcjgnxdpi.jpeg

real talk as an adult now. Fuck snow. Who in the hell wants to shovel this shit in the cold.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
real talk as an adult now. Fuck snow. Who in the hell wants to shovel this shit in the cold.

Great work out. You feel amazing after coming in from shoveling a lot (My driveway is too damn big) and its a great way to have a perfect excuse to call into work/work from home. I enjoy snow far more now than when I was a teenager.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Great work out. You feel amazing after coming in from shoveling a lot (My driveway is too damn big) and its a great way to have a perfect excuse to call into work/work from home. I enjoy snow far more now than when I was a teenager.

I enjoy the days off with the kids for sure but I already hit the gym and play ball. Fuck that shoveling workout!!

That feeling when you come in from the cold and defrost in the warmth of your house.

Like the reverse of jumping into a poo on a hot day.

Top Bottom