• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

cdyhybrid

These kids don't know any better...

#sonicshistorymonth

#ResumeTheBoom

2jM4dIT.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Where's kas?

I want to know how he enjoyed his stayed in the Twin Towers. I bet he was in the snitch yard eating doritos reminiscing of Taco Bell.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Oh wait, you're being serious?

Oh wow. Dude, I don't even know you.

Nothing in those posts to you should be taken seriously.

Tom Penny, please keep blessing us!

Hey no worries, plenty of people in here don't like me, sometimes tough to wade between whose a troll and whose the real deal. Brought a lot of bitterness out in people that I'm a pats fan and we won I guess. Luckily I just started posting in these threads................ apparently. Still waiting on that crow to be eaten, I'll even cook it for him.

So I see the first arrest has already hit, and it was a doozy!

Knew we couldn't trust the former Viking!

e: Reminds me, though: Never ever travel with large sums of cash in your car, friends. Robbery is legal in this country if it's the cops doing it!

cdyhybrid

Hey no worries, plenty of people in here don't like me, sometimes tough to wade between whose a troll and whose the real deal. Brought a lot of bitterness out in people that I'm a pats fan and we won I guess. Luckily I just started posting in these threads................ apparently. Still waiting on that crow to be eaten, I'll even cook it for him.

You have an impressive persecution complex, even for a Pats fan.

Godslay

Banned
I'm glad to admit I'll fight, but seriously if you want to post a challenge than accept when you're beat, ESPECIALLY if you ask for it.

edit-

Quick refresher http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28851065

Hey that's me posting same time last year! He refuses to accept it.

All I'm askin. Again this speaks to the crap clique mentality in this thread that you have to post OFTEN to be allowed in.

You call it a clique.
We call it friendships.

You call it insular.
We call it context.

There is a core set of users here who post with regularity, and not just to argue. There will be in jokes, nicknames, unwritten rules. If you don't post or read without that regularity, then you might not gain traction or even be welcome if you come in guns blazing.

It's the same way in real life. People may welcome you as an acquaintance if you are initially kind. Only when you are around enough to know them, will you become a friend.

Surely, 9 times out of 10 I welcome people to this thread as a friend. Some here can vouch for that. Everyone does the same thing for the most part. I like to argue too and talk shit, but in the end I try to balance that with some good old friendship. Although I will admit the balance has been off lately!

I'm not saying anyone has to post to be a good fan, but people will always question the timing. Plus, you have to think that some of us have been posting here for years. So with that the thread will have it's own history etc.

I regard you as a regular, which means nothing except for if someone was to call you out on being a lifelong. TDR was wrong, and I've made the same mistake before.

Oh no, I hate Baaaaaw-ston sports independent of you.

Who are you

Apparently a 40 year old Black guy from Kirkland, WA?

Or so I've been told here.

JNA

Banned
Holy shit at the amount of players arrested today.

The hell is going on? Even a Packers player was arrested lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You have an impressive persecution complex, even for a Pats fan.

I will say this I'm relentlessly stubborn. I got called out, and I think if you're man enough to call someone you gotta be man enough to own it, jus sayin. I do this in all my threads, it's a forum to discuss stuff. If you wanna call me a fairweather fan I have the right to refute it. Again it's a public forum, if you don't like it too bad.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You call it a clique.
We call it friendships.

You call it insular.
We call it context.

There is a core set of users here who post with regularity, and not just to argue. There will be in jokes, nicknames, unwritten rules. If you don't post or read without that regularity, then you might not gain traction or even be welcome if you come in guns blazing.

It's the same way in real life. People may welcome you as an acquaintance if you are initially kind. Only when you are around enough to know them, will you become a friend.

Surely, 9 times out of 10 I welcome people to this thread as a friend. Some here can vouch for that. Everyone does the same thing for the most part. I like to argue too and talk shit, but in the end I try to balance that with some good old friendship. Although I will admit the balance has been off lately!

I'm not saying anyone has to post to be a good fan, but people will always question the timing. Plus, you have to think that some of us have been posting here for years. So with that the thread will have it's own history etc.

I regard you as a regular, which means nothing except for if someone was to call you out on being a lifelong. TDR was wrong, and I've made the same mistake before.

That's what I was called out on and I'm responding. He follows up to your response with "he'll be gone anyway", but because you're not a fan of my posts, you'll agree with that. I pointed out he's wrong and I'll flaunt that. If that pisses you off again don't read it. Eznark did the same a completely BASELESS accusation, I don't know why he feels the need to keep track of who posts and who doesnt. Either way I could refute it wtih my post counts in the 08 offseason after a crushing loss, my post counts in the NBA thread for the lowly Celts, my post count after the 2010 loss to the jets (up there with 18-1 for a lot of people), etc, but he's a troll so it's not worth it . I didn't come in here guns blazing either, and if I did? It's a public forum, you can't pull rank unless I'm breaking the rules. Besides by your standards I pass that qualification anyways and you say so yourself in the post.

edit- also about posting here for "years" I've been here longer than both you, and the guy who called me out.

Top Bottom