• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Let's talk about our crappy team instead, what do you think we'll do with Clay? I heard we might offer him a contract similar to Pitta got last year.
Man, I really have no idea. His last season was pretty disappointing after a breakout 2013 year, just too many injury issues holding him back. If they resign him he'll continue to be mediocre, otherwise he'll go to New England and wreck the world with Gronk. :(

I miss his big play-making ability. Gotta attack the seam more next season, that's one of Tannehill's best passes.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
msdstc, no need for a PM, you are taking this way too seriously. You posted in the SB thread last year, congratulations. This crow is so yummy. Happy?

Hey you didn't even read the links I posted. You challenged me, I stepped up, just telling it like it is. Don't be mad dude, sorry you felt the need to question how much I post on an internet message board. I see your 20 posts a day, damn you're a dedicated fan!

edit-
Just callin' it like I see it. I bet you weren't posting here this time last season but I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong.

Quick refresher http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28851065

Hey that's me posting same time last year!

Hey you didn't even read the links I posted. You challenged me, I stepped up, just telling it like it is. Don't be mad dude, sorry you felt the need to question how much I post on an internet message board. I see your 20 posts a day, damn you're a dedicated fan!
:jnc at you thinking I'm mad. I have better things to do than write 20 paragraph responses to you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
:jnc at you thinking I'm mad. I have better things to do than write 20 paragraph responses to you.

Do you often randomly challenege people than back out? Serious question. I understand you don't have time for my 20 paragraph response, but you do have enough for 20 posts, which can turn into a decent amount of paragraphs so I'll gladly wait.

How about the thread I sent you where I was posting after the jets embarrased us in 2010? Nah I don't post enough though so you're the better fan fo'shooooo

Man, I really have no idea. His last season was pretty disappointing after a breakout 2013 year, just too many injury issues holding him back. If they resign him he'll continue to be mediocre, otherwise he'll go to New England and wreck the world with Gronk. :(

I miss his big play-making ability. Gotta attack the seam more next season, that's one of Tannehill's best passes.

Yeah I hated how we didn't use those passes more often, I liked what lazor did for his first year but I expect some nice growth and more confidence in Tannehill going into next year. As for Clay I'm ok with him testing the market chances are teams won't pay what he'll be looking for and we might be able to get him back but knowing our luck he'll be in NE next year like you said :/

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You guys are already partying over Clowney, might as well keep going!

Hey post where I partied? I mentioned the dude needed microfracture surgery edit- in his 20s and said have fun with that. Didn't post a picture, but hey 2 wrongs sometimes makes a right.

edit- btw mech post these recoveries from microfracture surgery you were on about. Like I said I have terrible cartilage in my knees, including a full thickness defect in my left patella. Microfracture surgery is not good in the knee since it's a hinge, so fibrocartilage doesn't hold up well against sheer force rather than just compression.

I'll post a few that I can think of gimme a sec.

cdyhybrid

Hey post where I partied? I mentioned the dude needed microfracture surgery edit- in his 20s and said have fun with that. Didn't post a picture, but hey 2 wrongs sometimes makes a right.

edit- btw mech post these recoveries from microfracture surgery you were on about. Like I said I have terrible cartilage in my knees, including a full thickness defect in my left patella. Microfracture surgery is not good in the knee since it's a hinge, so fibrocartilage doesn't hold up well against sheer force rather than just compression.

I'll post a few that I can think of gimme a sec.

Yeah, these were nothing but genuine concern.

Lol microfracture surgery in his early 20s, have fun with that.

how's jadeveon oden?

Disgusting.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Amare stoudemire. This is probably the biggest return, however it was very shortlived and greatly reduced the career of what could've been on of the best athletes we've ever seen.

Never got microfracture, instead removed part of his meniscus, DWade has been on decline after only a few years run of elite play, MF surgery wouldn't fix this issue, potentially could end his career. Greg oden had the same surgery on both knees look how that went. Chris paul is still great, but has slowed. Brandon Roy had to retire at what 25? Waste of talent for sure.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah, these were nothing but genuine concern.

Disgusting.

Your trolling knows no bounds, but hey Jadeveon is a BUST. Sucks for him and his team, and it sucks we didn't get to see JJ Watt and Clowney together. In some ways I feel for the guy in most IDGAF because of the concerns of the guys work ethic. Felt much harder for B. Roy who worked his ass off. I really don't care though, have fun posting your pics of Brady, doesn't matter to me that was years ago and we just won another SB!

So Kam is getting his surgery soon...for a torn MCL.

Sherman played with a torn UCL, Kam with a torn MCL + bone bruise, and earl with a torn labrum :(

Hey guys, when the game ended like it did, I immediately felt bad for you guys, being the class fans that you have always been here on this thread. I also thought of my friends IRL that are huge fans and super classy. As a fan of teams, I know what a crushing loss can feel like (1989, 1991, 2002, 2008 immediately come to mind) and I would never laugh at you guys.That shit fucking sucks.

As a huge Patriots/Brady/BelliCheat hater, it sucked seeing them win but what can you do, right? Sometimes cheaters do prosper. This IS America, after all.

Now, as for the loud, overly aggressive for no reason "12" clowns that yapped at me (both here and IRL) I have zero sympathy for your pain over this loss. I ain't saying no names---you know who you are.

Hold that L.

rando14

Hey guys, when the game ended like it did, I immediately felt bad for you guys, being the class fans that you have always been here on this thread. I also thought of my friends IRL that are huge fans and super classy. As a fan of teams, I know what a crushing loss can feel like (1989, 1991, 2002, 2008 immediately come to mind) and I would never laugh at you guys.That shit fucking sucks.

As a huge Patriots/Brady/BelliCheat hater, it sucked seeing them win but what can you do, right? Sometimes cheaters do prosper. This IS America, after all.

Now, as for the loud, overly aggressive for no reason "12" clowns that yapped at me (both here and IRL) I have zero sympathy for your pain over this loss. I ain't saying no names---you know who you are.

Hold that L.

Thanks man I really appreciate it :')

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good times, good times.

Was TOUGH, but I loved watching that steelers game... mainly because you could see that the Jets let that victory get to them and really bought their own hype. I didn't buy the hype that, that team was about to crash and burn given the horseshoe up Ryan's ass, but they took a nice sharp nose dive after that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Thanks man I really appreciate it :')

They were warriors no doubt, but being Heel status or asking for that puts a target on your back... also being one of the best puts a target on your back so naturally people weren't going to feel bad. That being said Hightower played with a torn labrum the last quarter of the season all the way to the superbowl. Stork was playing on some sort of lig damage or sprain in that knee. Gronk was playing one year removed from ACL surgery. All these guys are beat to shit, it's part of football.

cdyhybrid

Your trolling knows no bounds, but hey Jadeveon is a BUST. Sucks for him and his team, and it sucks we didn't get to see JJ Watt and Clowney together. In some ways I feel for the guy in most IDGAF because of the concerns of the guys work ethic. Felt much harder for B. Roy who worked his ass off. I really don't care though, have fun posting your pics of Brady, doesn't matter to me that was years ago and we just won another SB!

Yeah, but what does that have to do with you laughing at him tearing his knee?

Hold that L.

L is being held. #FireTheBevell2015

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like it better when we just talk about GOAT quarterback and make fun of gata.

Hell, I think even gotor prefers it.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Was TOUGH, but I loved watching that steelers game... mainly because you could see that the Jets let that victory get to them and really bought their own hype. I didn't buy the hype that, that team was about to crash and burn given the horseshoe up Ryan's ass, but they took a nice sharp nose dive after that.

Saw that Jets/Pats game at my cousin's house with a bunch of people. Gave an epic, drunken halftime speech over the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack I brought with me to blast on my cuz' jukebox. Riders of Doom if I remember plus I played the Prayer To Crom part. Getting amped just writing this. WHEN DOES THE SEASON START!!??

Godslay

Banned
Did you even read the conversation? I just responded to his challenge and he disappeared and still hasn't owned it.

I just know how you work.

You've posted here long enough, and I've argued with you enough times to see the trends.

Nothing wrong with it, just do you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Saw that Jets/Pats game at my cousin's house with a bunch of people. Gave an epic, drunken halftime speech over the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack I brought with me to blast on my cuz' jukebox. Riders of Doom if I remember plus I played the Prayer To Crom part. Getting amped just writing this. WHEN DOES THE SEASON START!!??

God damn that pick from Brady was ROUGH. Brady clearly had some playoff nerves after that 18-1. I think he mostly did away with them in the 2nd Giants showdown giving them the lead late, but at that point the giants were just a better team than the pats were without a healthy Gronk.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I just know how you work.

You've posted here long enough, and I've argued with you enough times to see the trends.

Nothing wrong with it, just do you.

I'm glad to admit I'll fight, but seriously if you want to post a challenge than accept when you're beat, ESPECIALLY if you ask for it.

edit-
Just callin' it like I see it. I bet you weren't posting here this time last season but I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong.

Quick refresher http://neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=28851065

Hey that's me posting same time last year! He refuses to accept it.

All I'm askin. Again this speaks to the crap clique mentality in this thread that you have to post OFTEN to be allowed in.

NFL needs to reverse the Super Bowl and give it to the Hawks. The Pats winning has ruined GAF for me. Just don't give a ring to Wilson or that idiot Bevell.

Top Bottom