• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Bread

Banned
gata's tyranny being toppled tonight
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pete Carroll is going to be on The Today Show tomorrow. They played a commercial during a hockey game and they have the music and narration playing it up as the most important interview of all time. Apparently Matt Lauer is going to ask him a question he hasn't been asked already. "Did you make the right call".

Truly gripping television...

bionic77

Had 2 Albanian contractors do some small work on the house today. The one guy didn't do shit and talked non stop. I had some suspicions but he didn't follow the NFL and was apparently muslim (not only did he tell me he was muslim but he had this gigantic android phone and was showing me pictures of both of their families and the nice things they built for them) . The other one was Christian and was husky (was very suspicious at this point) but he also said he didn't follow the NFL.

Paid both of them in cash. Could not believe how cheap that was.

Apparently some Albanians are pretty cool (except I wish they could be quiet for more than 10 seconds).

rando14

Had 2 Albanian contractors do some small work on the house today. The one guy didn't do shit and talked non stop. I had some suspicions but he didn't follow the NFL and was apparently muslim (not only did he tell me he was muslim but he had this gigantic android phone and was showing me pictures of both of their families and the nice things they built for them) . The other one was Christian and was husky (was very suspicious at this point) but he also said he didn't follow the NFL.

Paid both of them in cash. Could not believe how cheap that was.

Apparently some Albanians are pretty cool (except I wish they could be quiet for more than 10 seconds).

Kas doesn't follow the NFL either so I would still be extremely of the husky one

JABEE

Gata is a front runner. He just hopped on the Tampa Bay Lightning bandwagon right as they were taking off last season. He abandoned the Bruins just as they were toppling down from their position of relevancy. Watch the Gata's movements if you want to understand league trends!

Godslay

Banned
Gata is a front runner. He just hopped on the Tampa Bay Lightning bandwagon last season too. He abandoned the Bruins just as they were toppling down from their position of relevancy. Watch the Gata's movements if you want to understand league trends!

He started watching Arsenal with me and that didn't work out so well.

JABEE

Gata doesn't get you out, he puts you in jail.

By snitching like there is no tomorrow.

We all just assumed it was him that got me banned right? Or is it just me?

It was definitely the Gata. Kave is letting him run wild in this thread. I haven't seen that Canadian in a couple days. He's too busy licking his fur pondering McDavid on the Leafs!

I think Gata is sneaky enough to snitch for immunity. Hernandez forgot that Gata isn't loyal to anyone. He'll step off any bandwagon when the going gets tough. He knows that Hernandez is a lost cause. Gata will still rep him in public. It's a way to show toughness.

It was definitely the Gata. Kave is letting him run wild in this thread. I haven't seen that Canadian in a couple days. He's too busy licking his fur pondering McDavid on the Leafs!

I think Gata is sneaky enough to snitch for immunity. Hernandez forgot that Gata isn't loyal to anyone. He'll step off any bandwagon when the going gets tough. He knows that Hernandez is a lost cause. Gata will still rep him in public. It's a way to show toughness.
It was me Austin!

JABEE

Bionic, based on the information Kas revealed, is it possible that he could face prison time? He never explained how he missed additional court dates, but spending a week in jail seems like he's in some trouble.

Top Bottom