• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Gotta remember that our receivers might get 3 or 4 targets per game. We don't throw much and Russell spreads the ball around.

i get that too but his longest reception was 32 yards. i have no doubt he has speed but so do a lot of guys that don't produce much. not that he is going to be garbage going forward because receiver is the hardest position to adapt to from college, but it's not like he was some force that was taken from the seahawks

squicken

Browns offseason in picture form

b9apxn6iqaapddn1xxxt.jpg

MechDX

Remember when it was believed that Kareem Jackson could not play? Look again...#Texans-Louis Riddick Twitter

Fuck. Kareem gonna get overpaid by someone. McClain stated Texans tried to extend him before last season when they did Watts deal. Wonder what they offered then?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
pft said:
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN.com. Guion’s hand gun was unloaded in a box with a permit to carry in Minnesota. In addition, the $190,028.21 he was carrying was able to be connected to Guion’s bank accounts and was intended to help his family in Florida.

I'm sure the cops planted all that weed on him. #FreeGuion

Gobias

Banned
Kind of hard to be upset or surprised by all the Browns news. I'm pretty sure every fan is expecting eternal despair and maybe even likes it.

And fuck snow.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What kind of mess is this thread. I'm gonna start an alternate.

The only reason to start an alternate NFL OT thread (sans the usual trouble football players get into every offseason) will be when the best defensive player in the NFL, Ndamuhkong Suh, signs a historic deal with the Detroit Lions in the next few weeks.

And he's not signing with the Eagles so let LionsGAF handle that.

ampere

Wow yea that P5 trailer was legit. Visuals from the Catherine engine as expected. I just hope the PS3 version isn't gimped compared to the PS4 one

eznark

Banned
Hard to mold shit.

I'm looking forward to watching it. Still think Locker has physical skill. Not sure that offense will do a better job of protecting him than the Titans did though. He'll at least be able to replicate Sanchez's contributions and will probably be cheaper.

Locker showed flashes of being above average but the injuries just wrecked him. Seems like a prime candidate for a backup role but you'd better make sure you have a third stringer around!

Wait? Persona 5 is the sequel to Shin Megami Tensei 4?
Persona is a spinoff of the SMT series. You have the mainline SMT games (like SMT IV) and the Persona games. P5 is a sequel to Persona 4 but they always have new characters and aren't really tied together story-wise.

The Persona games have some of the same elements as the SMT games (demon fusion, turn-based battles, JRPG elements) but with more of a focus on social sim stuff. Generally half the game is spent doing stuff like going to high school and interacting with your friends while the other half is your more typical dungeon crawling.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The only reason to start an alternate NFL OT thread (sans the usual trouble football players get into every offseason) will be when the best defensive player in the NFL, Ndamuhkong Suh, signs a historic deal with the Detroit Lions in the next few weeks.

And he's not signing with the Eagles so let LionsGAF handle that.

Just so we're clear, you want Suh to rob the Lions for a ridiculous and crippling amount of money?

Persona is a spinoff of the SMT series. You have the mainline SMT games (like SMT IV) and the Persona games. P5 is a sequel to Persona 4 but they always have new characters and aren't really tied together story-wise.

The Persona games have some of the same elements as the SMT games (demon fusion, turn-based battles, JRPG elements) but with more of a focus on social sim stuff. Generally half the game is spent doing stuff like going to high school and interacting with your friends while the other half is your more typical dungeon crawling.

Plus the Persona games are just better games overall in my experience. Maybe I'm just impatient or just older now but the other SMT games are too hardcore for me anymore. You can literally play Persona 4G on very easy and basically just see the story (which I'm doing on the second playthrough). For reference, I played through MGS3 on very easy and I didn't feel lesser for it.

Top Bottom