• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Bionic, based on the information Kas revealed, is it possible that he could face prison time? He never explained how he missed additional court dates, but spending a week in jail seems like he's in some trouble.
I didn't read his posts so I don't know and I don't care.

Hope he doesn't rot in jail but generally I ignore him.

bionic77

And you are the champ of terrible predictions
I actually said I was worried about the Pats winning it all back in November because they had a real defense this year and almost every team was garbo this year.

Once Peyton finally died and our RB got hurt there was no real challengers left in the AFC.

SB is one game and anything can happen in one game.

I also said the Pats were cunts back in 04.

Another spot on prediction!

Bread

Banned
I actually said I was worried about the Pats winning it all back in November because they had a real defense this year and almost every team was garbo this year.

Once Peyton finally died and our RB got hurt there was no real challengers left in the AFC.

SB is one game and anything can happen in one game.

I also said the Pats were cunts back in 04.

Another spot on prediction!
in the preseason you said the pats were toast, and they weren't winning another title with Brady. Don't make me look it up, we both know you said it. Hold your L please.

bionic77

I am going to sleep but before I do I want to remind all the Pat fans that you are associated forever with a team of lying, cheating cuntbags.

To eveyone else goodnight!

bionic77

in the preseason you said the pats were toast, and they weren't winning another title with Brady. Don't make me look it up, we both know you said it. Hold your L please.
You can't hold a man to what he says in the preseason.

That's unfair even for a Pats fan.

I was one of the people who said the pats and/or brady was done after getting spanked (and that's the politest i could say about that obliteration) by fucking alex smith on mnf

I was wrong and I'm sorry patsgaf. I hope others who felt the same suck it up and make similar acknowledgements/apologies so we can all move on and be strong together this offseason.

JABEE

pRGudRZ.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I was one of the people who said the pats and/or brady was done after getting spanked (and that's the politest i could say about that obliteration) by fucking alex smith on mnf

I was wrong and I'm sorry patsgaf. I hope others who felt the same suck it up and make similar acknowledgements/apologies so we can all move on and be strong together this offseason.

I admitted this earlier and multiple times in the season. I will say I was one of the few saying Brady wasn't done yet. People were piling on me when I said the offensive line was a disaster and nobody could've played in those conditions. Brady looked shellshocked by it and outside of Edelman he had nobody- Amendola sucked, Gronk was very human at the time, and Lafell was non existent. I was pretty convinced Bill had lost the locker room ESPECIALLY when he sent Revis home. Everything about it seemed like 09 when ADT was talking about him not being a kindergartner and so forth. Very mentally tough team to bounce back from it. It was great for them to face that early in the season, it really helped them grow as a unit. It personified the playoffs for them (outside of the colts game), where a good chunk of the game, they were down by 2 scores and gettin worked over.

I am going to sleep but before I do I want to remind all the Pat fans that you are associated forever with a team of lying, cheating cuntbags.

To eveyone else goodnight!

I always wonder if this is what you need to tell yourself to get some sleep. Must be tough, you're surrounded by people for the last 20 years calling Jordan the GOAT... now you have the media calling Brady and Bill the GOAT or at least questioning it.

zychi

Banned
Not really, I used to post in the NBA threads A LOT and I remember him when he was Alejandro.

He posted about the Heat a whole bunch. It was really hard to miss.
So you went three years back in his post history to make fun of him? Creeeeeepy

Try that irl on social media you creeping hardddd

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bionic, based on the information Kas revealed, is it possible that he could face prison time? He never explained how he missed additional court dates, but spending a week in jail seems like he's in some trouble.

Depends on the county/state.

The jails in LA are so crowded most people, including violent crimes and repeat offenders, are serving 10% of time. And in LA County jails one day actually counts as two days served.

So last Sunday night/Monday morning I got stopped and they ran my info and saw I had warrants from 2011/2012. But because I skipped court that next Tuesday the judge said "I'll see you next Tuesday", which was yesterday. I had 16 days served (LA County Jail time) and the DA offered me a 40 day sentence which is equivalent to 4 days (actually 48 hours in LA County Jail time). Plus this was the only stuff I have on my record since turning 18.

So because of time served they dropped any major fines and community service and I got probation so the whole case is over and done with and because of Prop 47 the possession is wiped off my record.

I did watch the Super Bowl but holy shit does jail suck, especially the towers in Downtown LA. And everything in jail is about race. The Southside (Sureno) Hispanics run the show. The Sheriffs lump everyone together by race. They tried to lump me with the "Peckerwoods" (no joke) and I refused and put "Other" and they still put me in a tank with whites while I was being transferred to my low level dorm.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
We thought that we would be able to replace his output with Harvin + the draft. Harvin was obviously a giant L and unfortunately P Rich got hurt

I was pretty convinced after the irst game the seahawks were about to run the table. Harvin seemed like the focus of the offense... If I remember yet they just kept feeding him in that game. After that I think he tweaked his knee? He just never got back into the rhythm. I wonder if it was bad before that, or if he blamed his down stretch on Wilson.

BigAT

The jails in LA are so crowded most people, including violent crimes and repeat offenders, are serving 10% of time. And in LA County jails one day actually counts as two days served.

So last Sunday night/Monday morning I got stopped and they ran my info and saw I had warrants from 2011/2012. But because I skipped court that next Tuesday the judge said "I'll see you next Tuesday", which was yesterday. I had 16 days served (LA County Jail time) and the DA offered me a 40 day sentence which is equivalent to 4 days (actually 48 hours in LA County Jail time).

This feels like a common core math problem.

rando14

Is Richardson good?

Yes, I think so. He has rookie WR struggles early but in his last several games he became a great weapon, especially in the long ball. Assuming he can come back healthy he should continue to improve. I like him a lot

That said it definitely hurt to lose Tate, I miss him a lot and he showed that he was a Pro Bowl level talent all along. His YAC is insanely good, he's a very tough receiver

P Rich got hurt in the last game of the season

Yup and our deep game suffered a lot after that. It's why in the playoffs Wilson kept trying to force long balls to Kearse, none of the other receivers could get any meaningful separation in the long game

I was pretty convinced after the irst game the seahawks were about to run the table. Harvin seemed like the focus of the offense... If I remember yet they just kept feeding him in that game. After that I think he tweaked his knee? He just never got back into the rhythm. I wonder if it was bad before that, or if he blamed his down stretch on Wilson.

Harvin just didn't end up fitting the offense. We are a HEAVY running team: both Lynch and Russ can run. Our receivers each only get a small handful of targets a game, because when we pass we spread the ball a ton.

Supposedly Harvin wanted a lot more touches, so we ran stupid fly sweeps and things like that, which worked for like 2 games, but in his last few games it was painfully obvious everyone had adjusted to defend that. Harvin never became much of a deep threat, and so his playing time died. In the Cowboys game he took himself out of the game and after that we said GTFO

JABEE

So last Sunday night/Monday morning I got stopped and they ran my info and saw I had warrants from 2011/2012. But because I skipped court that next Tuesday the judge said "I'll see you next Tuesday", which was yesterday. I had 16 days served (LA County Jail time) and the DA offered me a 40 day sentence which is equivalent to 4 days (actually 48 hours in LA County Jail time). Plus this was the only stuff I have on my record since turning 18.

So because of time served they dropped any major fines and community service and I got probation so the whole case is over and done with and because of Prop 47 the possession is wiped off my record.

I did watch the Super Bowl but holy shit does jail suck, especially the towers in Downtown LA. And everything in jail is about race. The Southside (Sureno) Hispanics run the show. The Sheriffs lump everyone together by race. They tried to lump me with the "Peckerwoods" (no joke) and I refused and put "Other" and they still put me in a tank with whites while I was being transferred to my low level dorm.

How does LA jail compare to GAF-Prison? How scary was it?

All jokes aside, I'm happy that this is all over now. You better stay away from drugs while you're on probation. Actually, it would probably be best to not have them at all.

Also, were you able to use the internet in jail?

Fantomex

Kas. This is that point in your life when something or someone is trying to tell you to maybe make some changes in your life. And no it's not Matthew Stafford.

Yes, I think so. He has rookie WR struggles early but in his last several games he became a great weapon, especially in the long ball. Assuming he can come back healthy he should continue to improve. I like him a lot

That said it definitely hurt to lose Tate, I miss him a lot and he showed that he was a Pro Bowl level talent all along. His YAC is insanely good, he's a very tough receiver

Yup and our deep game suffered a lot after that. It's why in the playoffs Wilson kept trying to force long balls to Kearse, none of the other receivers could get any meaningful separation in the long game

Harvin just didn't end up fitting the offense. We are a HEAVY running team: both Lynch and Russ can run. Our receivers each only get a small handful of targets a game, because when we pass we spread the ball a ton.

Supposedly Harvin wanted a lot more touches, so we ran stupid fly sweeps and things like that, which worked for like 2 games, but in his last few games it was painfully obvious everyone had adjusted to defend that. Harvin never became much of a deep threat, and so his playing time died. In the Cowboys game he took himself out of the game and after that we said GTFO

Paul Richardson - 29 catches, 271 yards, 9.3 ypc, 1 TD

eh. i guess i'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you watched more games but he was nothing special from what i saw (like... 5 games)

cdyhybrid

Paul Richardson - 29 catches, 271 yards, 9.3 ypc, 1 TD

eh. i guess i'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you watched more games but he was nothing special from what i saw (like... 5 games)

Gotta remember that our receivers might get 3 or 4 targets per game. We don't throw much and Russell spreads the ball around.

Top Bottom