• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Draxal

If you want a morally upstanding CFB coach look no further than the unparalleled Frank Beamer.

VlI5S.gif

harSon

Banned
I like how everyone is mocking Marcus Peters to the Steelers in the first. There's about a 0.00% chance of that happening.

You mean 0% chance of him dropping to us, or 0% of us drafting him if he does fall to us? If he does slip to the bottom half of the first round, then I almost think he's worth the gamble. Dude's an absolute stud of a CB.

:jnc, my man!

Sadly I think it's about time for him to hang it up. He's a legend and I don't have any problem with him staying as long as he'd like but VT has hit a ceiling with him and they've been downright bad the past few seasons.

Morally upstanding coaches don't win championships. :(

ampere

The sad thing is when the Ted Wells investigation comes up with nothing people will call it a cover-up

#hateuscuztheyaintus

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
An announcement will come next week, but the expectation is the #Rams promote QB coach Frank Cignetti to offensive coordinator, per source

lol

Draxal

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
An announcement will come next week, but the expectation is the #Rams promote QB coach Frank Cignetti to offensive coordinator, per source

lol

I wasn't impressed by him when he was an OC at Rutgers in 2011. Fridge is really really good in comparison.

bionic77

I guess in your bigoted rants you missed the report that came out and said the balls were just a tick under the legal limit and the only one that was 2lbs under was the one the colts had.
Don't you find it weird how you will snitch on all of us and get us banned at the drop of a hat but that you will always stick up for the cheating cunts no matter what?

I believe that we should never allow Gata or any pats into our secret club.

Don't you find it weird how you will snitch on all of us and get us banned at the drop of a hat but that you will always stick up for the cheating cunts no matter what?

I believe that we should never allow Gata or any pats into our secret club.
If it was me who got you banned, you would've been permed and imprisoned for life. You got off easy.

squicken

I wasn't impressed by him when he was an OC at Rutgers in 2011. Fridge is really really good in comparison.

Fisher has a very heavy hand in the offense. Whoever takes the job has to run his offense. Lack of talent, potential franchise move, and what might be a one and done job if Fisher gets fired, makes it a really bad job for outside candidates

zychi

Banned
Stephen A. please understand that if the NFL fined Lynch he would appeal it and win his appeal. That's why they never fined him.

Relly, please understand that ESPN and it's broadcasters are just trolling sportrs fans the same way Fox News just trolls Dems now. They hire dumb people so people will watch and rage over it.

Your post shows it works. Please stop watching the trash.

Sherm's son was born today. DOB: 2/5, Sherm wears #25.

I really wish the kid was born yesterday just for the 2-4 trolling

E; any of you bruhs have any old wii/ds/3ds games you never used the club nintendo codes on? I'm 300 coins away from that sweet Majora's mask bag.

Code Name S.T.E.A.M/Fire Emblem fans

It looks like it's going to be a complete PITA to get the Ike Amiibo.
Man, screw Amiibo. I'm going to play the hell out of Codename Steam but if the content doesn't come with the game then I don't need it. Don't get me wrong, the feature seems pretty cool, but I'm not spending money on a plastic figurine I don't want just to access it.

I started playing Wolfnstein: The New Order a few days ago. In that game it's 1960 and the Nazis won the war and have taken over the world. Gotor would fit in as some sort of general in that regime, I'd say.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B9GQIojCIAEU31x.jpg

You mean 0% chance of him dropping to us, or 0% of us drafting him if he does fall to us? If he does slip to the bottom half of the first round, then I almost think he's worth the gamble. Dude's an absolute stud of a CB.

No chance the Steelers draft him. None. Don't complain to me or anyone about it, it just won't happen.

Draxal

Man, screw Amiibo. I'm going to play the hell out of Codename Steam but if the content doesn't come with the game then I don't need it. Don't get me wrong, the feature seems pretty cool, but I'm not spending money on a plastic figurine I don't want just to access it.

I'm all over Fire Emblem paraphernalia, it just makes niche series like that much easier to survive.

And I think Future and Plinko are the only other Amiiibo collectors here.

Top Bottom