• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JABEE

Sanjuro's the polar opposite of Gata's fairweather fandom, he's a real fan pining for Bledsoe's return to this day.
Sanjuro understands that Brady tainted the team in the early 2000s and Belichick turned into Darth Vader when he didn't give Drew Bledsoe back his job.

Sanjuro longs for a purer time like the rest of us. Those were the days!

LevelNth

Banned
Hahahaha oh man NFL Network just had a tease of the mic'd up version of the SB final drive. After Wussle throws the pick Marshawn walks back to the sideline with the biggest shit eating grin on his face, Carroll looks at him while in disbelief and immediately looks away.

Damn Lynch gives no fucks.

cdyhybrid

Hahahaha oh man NFL Network just had a tease of the mic'd up version of the SB final drive. After Wussle throws the pick Marshawn walks back to the sideline with the biggest shit eating grin on his face, Carroll looks at him while in disbelief and immediately looks away.

This is why he should go to Oakland and get paid.

Please let me into your club, I want so badly to know what it's like to care about sports.

We don't let people who celebrate injuries in, sorry. Reexamine your life and come back when you've improved yourself.

Eleuin

Its up on NFL.com and their YouTube channel

Tom Penny

I went to his first game back here. Was amazing.

...also, I went to the first game Johnny Damon was back. Which was probably the funniest shit ever.

I saw them in 04. The most memorable parts was parking was like 5 bucks, dudes were funneling Molsen XXX and some lady won like 100K right near us. Buffalo needed a kick return for a TD and they actually got it. That was nuts.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Did you not read my post?

Brady getting sacked pictures?

JStAmqe.jpg

This one?

Sanjuro

I saw them in 04. The most memorable parts was parking was like 5 bucks, dudes were funneling Molsen XXX and some lady won like 100K right near us. Buffalo needed a kick return for a TD and they actually got it. That was nuts.

I always want to go to Buffalo. Seems like a good country road trip.

My cunt of a pop still needs to arrange something to Green Bay. He has been hanging it over my head since birth. Figure need to do it before he croaks.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I've never had actual pizza from Little Caesar's. Always Crazy Bread.

No, the one where I talked about celebrating and mocking injuries keeping you from getting in.

Oh I just assumed you celebrated them as well... like the picture you posted.

Come to think of it I'm not even sure you watch football, you asked for pictures of Brady getting sacked, and well you didn't post one, that was an incomplete pass.

cdyhybrid

Oh I just assumed you celebrated them as well... like the picture you posted.

Come to think of it I'm not even sure you watch football, you asked for pictures of Brady getting sacked, and well you didn't post one, that was an incomplete pass.

Ball's still in his hand at the time he gets hit, it was close to a sack! I just wanted to give credit to the effort needed to get to QB before he got the ball out.

Also, I was just posting a picture. It's a damn shame what happened (unless you're Matt Cassel), but I was just contributing to the thread. Notice there were no "lol"s or "have fun with that"s?

Tom Penny

I always want to go to Buffalo. Seems like a good country road trip.

My cunt of a pop still needs to arrange something to Green Bay. He has been hanging it over my head since birth. Figure need to do it before he croaks.

Buffalo was more fun than I thought. I recall the bars were open late and we were pounding 1 dollar mix drink specials on a rooftop somewhere. I know we all went anchor bar one night..the place that invented wings.

Miami were the best trips. I couldn't last out there. I'd blow every penny so fast.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ball's still in his hand at the time he gets hit, it was close to a sack! I just wanted to give credit to the effort needed to get to QB before he got the ball out.

Also, I was just posting a picture. It's a damn shame what happened (unless you're Matt Cassel), but I was just contributing to the thread. Notice there were no "lol"s or "have fun with that"s?

My friend that is not a sack. If you get confused at all you can message me, feel free. Did you catch the game a few days ago? That thing that happened at the goal line with about 30 seconds left. That's called an interception, some others call it a choke.

Sanjuro

Buffalo was more fun than I thought. I recall the bars were open late and we were pounding 1 dollar mix drink specials on a rooftop somewhere. I know we all went anchor bar one night..the place that invented wings.

It's tough to get to from here. If the seasons would match up, it would make for a perfect baseball HoF / Bills trip.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love Bledsoe so damn much.

Even in leaving he gave the Pats the best gift ever; an o-line that was designed to give his mortar like arm time to get the ball down field. It gave Brady all the time in the world to throw the ball eight yards.

cdyhybrid

My friend that is not a sack. If you get confused at all you can message me, feel free. Did you catch the game a few days ago? That thing that happened at the goal line with about 30 seconds left. That's called an interception, some others call it a choke.

I literally stated in that exact post you quoted that it wasn't a sack.

Also, you appear to be an expert on chokes. Would you call this a choke?

IcMzSmI.jpg

How about this?

KpFNSQn.gif

This whole choking thing is new to me, so I need someone more experienced to teach me.

Tom Penny

I love Bledsoe so damn much.

Even in leaving he gave the Pats the best gift ever; an o-line that was designed to give his mortar like arm time to get the ball down field. It gave Brady all the time in the world to throw the ball eight yards.

Bledsoe and Coates was awesome. Coates made like 92K take home a week which is probably nothing today. My buddy worked at Twitter when the existed and installed a system in his truck. He had a pay stub in the back. It's weird seeing 5 and 10 K bonuses for working out and making the pro bowl then like minus 20k for child support lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I literally stated in that exact post you quoted that it wasn't a sack.

Also, you appear to be an expert on chokes. Would you call this a choke?

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/IcMzSmI.jpg[/IMG]

How about this?

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/KpFNSQn.gif[/IMG]

This whole choking thing is new to me, so I need someone more experienced to teach me.

What's great is you've already reached the pinnacle. I don't know if you know this, but that particular play you witnessed (interception remember what I've taught you), is widely considered already as one of the great mistakes if not THE greatest mistake in superbowl history. You've reached the absolute top so you don't have much to learn at this point. quick refresher

635584882664309069-c06-uncrop-02.jpg

then of course the end result.

Tom_Brady_Four_Fingers_Rings_Patriots_Twitter.png

Top Bottom