• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bPuG7r0.jpg

If I ever see you in Seattle, cdy, first drink is on me.

cdyhybrid

If I ever see you in Seattle, cdy, first drink is on me.

Gata needs to #FanUp

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/mock-drafts/lance-zierlein/220600

Pretty awesome seeing Lance Z heading up nfl.com draft stuff. Been a fan of his for quite a while. Just like Sando getting promoted over at ESPN, it's always good when the guys who know their stuff get the due, and not just loudmouths

Is he there full-time or is this just a moonlighting thing?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
JimmyGrappolo is the best QB from the 2014 draft he has a superbowl ring alreadydy

MechDX

JimmyGrappolo is the best QB from the 2014 draft he has a superbowl ring alreadydy

I did not know this. Please share more of your wonderful insight so that we may grow our knowledge of the league.

Also do you have a blog I can subscribe to or a Twitter account so I can receive updates?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly what if the Cap is higher than people expect like last year

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I did not know this. Please share more of your wonderful insight so that we may grow our knowledge of the league.

Also do you have a blog I can subscribe to or a Twitter account so I can receive updates?

twitter.com/brazil201

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Cowboys will make it next year

Patriots vs Cowboys Superbowl 50.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly think Mariota will only do well if he is on the Eagles or a team with a good OC.

Winston on the other hand will do great where ever he goes.

So when is the veteran NFL combine? Will Tebow attend.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be Cowboys and Bills for old time's sake.

lol at EJ manuel winning more than 4 games let alone a playoff game. Even if rex brings Sanchez still not happening

Top Bottom