• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

cdyhybrid

What's great is you've already reached the pinnacle. I don't know if you know this, but that particular play you witnessed (interception remember what I've taught you), is widely considered already as one of the great mistakes if not THE greatest mistake in superbowl history. You've reached the absolute top so you don't have much to learn at this point. quick refresher

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4b3aac7efda26d597048796de80db1492ba75f71/c=41-0-1742-2268&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2015/02/02/USATODAY/USATODAY/635584882664309069-c06-uncrop-02.jpg[img]

then of course the end result.

[img]http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/Tom_Brady_Four_Fingers_Rings_Patriots_Twitter.png[img][/QUOTE]

This doesn't answer my question.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This doesn't answer my question.

Well I was giving you more of a quick summation considering you asked for my "expert" opinion. Being the expert yes you are correct the fella there Wes Welker (he's a wide receiver we'll get there later) choked away what was a certain superbowl victory.

The other picture isn't a choke actually, in the sports world it's considered a "fluke", these happen often in sports, in time you will witness some.

cdyhybrid

The other picture isn't a choke actually, in the sports world it's considered a "fluke", these happen often in sports, in time you will witness some.

DbaePAu.gif
DbaePAu.gif
DbaePAu.gif
DbaePAu.gif
DbaePAu.gif

#SendMsdstcAndCDYToLiveWithJNA

We got along just fine until your lifelong friends invaded!

Tom Penny

I'll definitely go! I'm always looking for good eats after seeing my Johnston hookups. Usually I just get NY System.

LOL gaggers. There is spot in Woonsocket I always wind up at once a year obliterated. Nothing like seeing crack heads and guys making gaggers on their forearms. Good times !!!

JABEE

This thread sucks
It's like the Super Bowl thread. We should make a new offseason thread! Kave has disappeared, and DM is all bark and no bite. Someone needs to right this ship.

We should be talking about the Eagles drafting Mariota and signing Byron Maxwell.

cdyhybrid

When does FA begin?

Here is your 2015 NFL offseason calendar:

Feb. 16: First day for teams to designate franchise or transition players.

Feb. 17-23: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis

March 10: 2015 league year and free agency period begin at 4 p.m. ET. All clubs must be under the 2015 salary cap before 4 p.m. ET.

March 22-25: Annual meeting, Phoenix

April 24: Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets

April 29: Deadline for prior club to exercise right of first refusal to restricted free agents.

April 30-May 2: NFL draft, Chicago, IL

May 8-11: First weekend after draft: Clubs may elect to hold their three-day post-draft rookie mini-camp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 15-18: Second weekend after draft: Clubs may elect to hold their three-day post-draft rookie mini-camp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 18-20: NFL spring league meeting, San Francisco

June 21-27: Rookie Symposium, Aurora, Ohio.

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/2/5/7984283/nfl-calendar-dates-2015-free-agency-start-nfl-draft

Sanjuro

That place has always been my favorite. I played pool with Terry Glenn at the Foxy and I think I literally saw Vinny Paz at the Cadillac every time I've ever gone there lol

I saw Randy Orton at Desire!

Ended up seeing a couple people I met at Fantasies, was kind of funny. RI has always been the perfect blend of debauchery and great boozing spots.

squicken

Is he there full-time or is this just a moonlighting thing?

Pretty sure it is moonlighting. He's doing what Nolan Nawricki did the past few years as far as writing up each prospect. But he's still doing podcasts and his radio show for non-NFL.com entities

I know he and Josh Norris will be doing a lot of draft podcasting together. The draft podcasts FG did with those two were always the best ones

I saw Randy Orton at Desire!

Ended up seeing a couple people I met at Fantasies, was kind of funny. RI has always been the perfect blend of debauchery and great boozing spots.
So no SanjKO outtanowhere? Tell him your a Cena mark?

There hasn't been much draft trade talk or am I missing some of the tweets?

cdyhybrid

Only thing I've seen is the rumors that the Browns or Eagles might trade up to get Mariota. Probably a little too early for that kind of stuff.

JABEE

People are projecting Landon Collins at #20 to the Eagles, but I'm not sure he's the kind of safety the Eagles need. We need a cover guy.

Sanjuro

It's not a busy place. It's a strip club where groups go and the rest are middle aged to older males trying to hide their faces while paying girls to fuck them.

I was there with a friend during one of the WWE televised events happening down the road. He was getting some drinks next to me and nobody really recognized him there. I was like "Hey, you're Randy Orton.". He just replied "I am, but don't tell anybody." Then he made a face similar to this one.

YlXnCaS.jpg

effzee

Great information

Thanks friend.

Who do you like in this free agent class?

I like Byron Maxwell, Jason Worilds, and Rahim Moore.

Yes to all. Also add Kareem Jackson and Devon McCourty to the list.

People are projecting Landon Collins at #20 to the Eagles, but I'm not sure he's the kind of safety the Eagles need. We need a cover guy.

Our secondary overall is so bad I'll take him. We need an intimidating safety who can lay a hit.

Basically I want them to take the best available defensive player at pick 20 assuming they can't or won't move up for Mariota.

If we are going to have to ride with the likes of Foles or Sanchez then let's improve the defense aggressively both through FA and the draft.

Of course also resign Maclin cause our WR corp without him is worst in the league tier. And use later picks to add depth on the oline, dline, and LBs.

ShaneB

Pretty sure it is moonlighting. He's doing what Nolan Nawricki did the past few years as far as writing up each prospect. But he's still doing podcasts and his radio show for non-NFL.com entities

I know he and Josh Norris will be doing a lot of draft podcasting together. The draft podcasts FG did with those two were always the best ones

Sounds like I should check out that podcast.

JABEE

Why do web designers for sites like NFL.com think people want to use their shitty mobile sites that are formatted incorrectly/missing content?

Top Bottom