• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

Just followed Narag on Twitter. Going by his Twitter pic will I regret this decsion ?

Also anyone on Twitter should be following Arian Foster. Guy is just gold

Arc

I wonder if Gronk and Edelman are still feeling hungover. Or maybe the Superbowl benders are still ongoing.

Have fun with that. And no trying to shill anything on to my account, start your own tab. ;P

I can afford it, might want to check some credit reports and bank statements on anyone else that joins though.

Pffft fine, be that way!!

Trejo, let's make reservations at Taco Bell instead

Sounds good to me! I can have a great meal anywhere as long as I have awesome company like you Rando!

DMczaf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/05/aaron-rodgers-blames-calf-injury-on-tampa-bay-turf/

When the NFLPA has ranked playing surfaces, Tampa Bay’s Raymond James Stadium has traditionally fared well.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers obviously disagrees.

During his radio show on ESPNWisconsin Thursday, Rodgers said he thought the calf injury which hampered him down the stretch was a result of poor field conditions when he played against the Buccaneers on Dec. 21.

Rodgers said the injury was “Due to the poor surface in Tampa,” and that he had been injured in two of his three games there. The other was a shoulder injury, which it’s hard to blame on the grass.

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

minx

Kas had a warrant for his arrest? Spent a week in jail? Somehow I'm not surprised. Hopefully a wake up call for you. BTW it was the best week NFL GAF had in awhile besides the Pats winning the SuperBowl.

Gobias

Banned
Kas had a wasn't for his arrest? Spent a week in jail? Somehow I'm not surprised. Hopefully a wake up call for you. BTW it was the best week NFL GAF had in awhile besides the Pats winning the SuperBowl.

That Superbowl thread is the worst thing GAF has ever seen.

MechDX

All this Shit started when I abandonded my throne as leader of Pats AGE . When I was leader we were a humble bunch. Now they are just a leaderless group of drooling fanboys.

I don't know how anyone could have believed the Pats on anything after Brady's conference.

FMT imagine you come home smelling like the wildest and rawest pussy on the planet with what looks like hickeys all over your face and with a large wet stain in the cock region and your wife straight up asks you if you are fucking around with some wild and raw pussy on the side.

Anyone who is innocent or wants to at least project innocence is going to look that bitch in the eye and tell her "No I am not fucking with any wild and raw pussy on the side and I am a little offended that you would even ask me that question". Imagine not being able to look at your wife and answering "I don't believe so". Everyone would just assume you are guilty as fuck (which the Pats obviously are).

Our teams might suck FMT but at least we don't have to answer the taunts of them being cheating cunts!
This might be your finest post, sir. Bravo.

Top Bottom