• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
if the Pats were to trade Revis it should be for a 1st. Not saying that should be an option. Having revis take away your best player is truly the best thing for a defense. The Revis/Browner/Mccorty combo is amazing

Bread

Banned
if the Pats were to trade Revis it should be for a 1st. Not saying that should be an option. Having revis take away your best player is truly the best thing for a defense. The Revis/Browner/Mccorty combo is amazing
No one is trading a first round pick for the rights to pay a guy $20 million for a year.

ShaneB

609.gif

zychi

Banned
Lol people in OT prefer censored versions of songs over the original

So weird

that's cuz they're all 14 year old kids who have to get permission from their parents to use the radio in the car and get them to buy their waifu games

Sanjuro

I watched that interview with Drew you posted yesterday, it was cool. He said Tommy was a punk for taking his job :p

Yeah! Tom is a cunt.

He has been like that always about it. Kind of joking with Tom, while still being respectful.

Unlike that fucking cockfuck Scott Zolak. I hope he burns in hell.

Arc

I grew up watching quarterbacks who could throw the ball well, not work in a system.

What about Quarterbacks who didn't take at least 6 sacks a game?

I loved Drew, I still have the Boston Globe ad he took out the day he signed with Buffalo.

Sanjuro

Yeah I see that angle. Was funny when he was asked "Are you a Pats fan?"

"Yeah but it took years to get over the kid taking my job" lol

Bledsoe always had that Kobe in him, of either I'm the fucking guy or not playing. After the 2001 Super Bowl, that was his comment to most reporters. I want to play somewhere where I'm the starter if it's not here.

That's where my hate for Scott Zolak reached critical levels. Back then there was FAR more local coverage on field. As Drew is going around for his interviews, Scott basically asks him "Hey, so I taught you everything you know. How does it feel to pass that off to Brady?". Drew goes, "You're such an asshole.", and walks away.

Respect

Bledsoe always had that Kobe in him, of either I'm the fucking guy or not playing. After the 2001 Super Bowl, that was his comment to most reporters. I want to play somewhere where I'm the starter if it's not here.

That's where my hate for Scott Zolak reached critical levels. Back then there was FAR more local coverage on field. As Drew is going around for his interviews, Scott basically asks him "Hey, so I taught you everything you know. How does it feel to pass that off to Brady?". Drew goes, "You're such an asshole.", and walks away.

He handled being benched that year well, from the constant questions about being benched once he was healthy, he was so pissed, but he wouldn't become a distraction. I remember at the time hoping bradys ankle would be too messed up for the SB and Bledsoe would need to start...figured STL would score a bunch and Bledsoe was the only way they were going to keep up with the scoring

Sanjuro

Sanjuro is the head of the Yankee council in MLBgaf.

I'm pretty busy around here. That's why I can't understand some people who hate multiple sport towns.

I'm Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics. (RevsLOL)

RIP Whalers.

Co-Owner of the Packers.

Yankees-Age is a mess, so I hold fort. They are the next closest outlet, and I don't shit on them like generic fans.

Top Bottom