• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Sanjuro

He handled being benched that year well, from the constant questions about being benched once he was healthy, he was so pissed, but he wouldn't become a distraction. I remember at the time hoping bradys ankle would be too messed up for the SB and Bledsoe would need to start...figured STL would score a bunch and Bledsoe was the only way they were going to keep up with the scoring

Storybook-wise, Bledsoe exited far better than any other.

I couldn't have scripted that better. Sorry, Bionic.

Sanjuro

You mean gunslingers like Pro Bowl Offensive MVP Matthew Stafford?

E64Y2EA.gif

jbug617

Banned
can't we just post anime again? It was fun and innocent.

edit: Ray Lewis got a show on Spike to help people with anger issues?

Tom Penny

Tom Brady is a gigantic pussy and a terrible football player. His backup QB won more games than he did and he ran away from the responsibility of raising his children.

Maybe someday Russell will be able to win games being the focal point of his offense without riding the coattails Lynch and the Legion of Boom.

Godslay

Banned
Wish we would have seen this version of the Seahawks.

Half the defense was either hurt during the game or headed into surgery directly afterwards. Not to mention a lesser version of the DL Manning faced in the Superbowl.

Subtract Tate and Harvin, and the offense was not nearly the same either.

Might not have changed the outcome in 2013. I thought the Seahawks would pull it out this year, but in after thought they weren't nearly the same team as in they were in 2013.

Half the defense was either hurt during the game or headed into surgery directly afterwards. Not to mention a lesser version of the DL Manning faced in the Superbowl.

Might not have changed the outcome in 2013. I thought the Seahawks would pull it out this year, but in after thought they weren't nearly the same team as in they were in 2013.
Seattle had every chance to win. They had a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter with 10 minutes to go.

i'm sure the seahawks wish they would have seen last years broncos again too. tough to win a superbowl when the other team doesn't roll over :(

Godslay

Banned
Seattle had every chance to win. They had a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter with 10 minutes to go.

Which is amazing considering that we now see how beat up they were for that game.

Not to mention the loss of Lane and Avril.

2014 Seahawks in SB was like a 50% version of the 2013 SB team.

Score might have been 41-8 had we faced this year's team.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So after the NBA commissioner brought up legalizing sports gambling a few months ago, now the new MLB commish wants to bring up the discussion as well.

How long until the NFL jumps in as well? Considering how huge sports betting is for the NFL even now.

no pressure on us this year. can you imagine if you lost a game against tomsula? probably have to move the franchise to OKC

And York would consider this an improvement! This is the bright future for the OKC Niners!

And watch when Niners somehow beat the Hawks shit is gonna be celebrated like super bowl

Apparently he doesn't, because Worst Harbs had you guys exactly like us!

York says no! York says Harbaugh failed. He now looks up to Pete. And lol Kap won't be like Wussle...man can't read shit

zychi

Banned
So after the NBA commissioner brought up legalizing sports gambling a few months ago, now the new MLB commish wants to bring up the discussion as well.

How long until the NFL jumps in as well? Considering how huge sports betting is for the NFL even now.
Nba's biggest reason to legalize it, is to put a team in Vegas. Mlb and nfl will talk about it, but they probably wont do it unless they get a majority of the profits and control where you can bet

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Pass Rush was actually the real difference. I still think you match up badly against them, though maybe you could run all over them with the 2014 dead Manning team.

cashman

Banned
Which is amazing considering that we now see how beat up they were for that game.

Not to mention the loss of Lane and Avril.

2014 Seahawks in SB was like a 50% version of the 2013 SB team.

Score might have been 41-8 had we faced this year's team.

But you did. Still lost.

And York would consider this an improvement! This is the bright future for the OKC Niners!

And watch when Niners somehow beat the Hawks shit is gonna be celebrated like super bowl

York says no! York says Harbaugh failed. He now looks up to Pete. And lol Kap won't be like Wussle...man can't read shit

kap hasn't mastered the chuck 'n pray like wussle yet. what a master reader of the defense he is!

Godslay

Banned
Pass Rush was actually the real difference. I still think you match up badly against them, though maybe you could run all over them with the 2014 dead Manning team.

That's what was meant by DL.

DL we faced was better than what NE faced.

Subtract Avril and it drops off quickly.

Add to that a hurt Lane, Kam, Dick, and ET3 they are completely mortal and most upper tier teams can beat them.

Most teams match up poorly to Seattle, including the Broncos. Hence why they've dominated the league when healthy. It's nothing specific to the Broncos, Seattle is an elite team capable of beating anyone.

But you did. Still lost.

Different team even then. They were fully healthy when Denver faced them earlier. In this year's SB, not so much.

Top Bottom