• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Bread

Banned
Don't worry, playoff Flacco > Jimmy so things might be very different if we play each other.

My defence looks like turd at the moment, was starting a rookie FS and now that Vaccaro is out 5 weeks I've got another rookie at SS. I cannot stop anything, run or pass and it's stressing me out.

Hopefully, any chance of a playoff meeting with gman is so far away that he'll have forgotten that he needs a new offensive game plan. If I can just get Belton's confidence up to an average level then I should be in with a chance to pull off another upset, although I really don't want to have to travel to Minnesota in the playoffs.
Flacco is human garbage, idk what Hodgy did with the XP from last year but he didn't use it on any accuracy stats. Dude has 99 thp and <75 accuracy on everything. Useless.

Win the division pls. I want to knock gman out of the playoffs first round!

Flacco is human garbage, idk what Hodgy did with the XP from last year but he didn't use it on any accuracy stats. Dude has 99 thp and <75 accuracy on everything. Useless.

Win the division pls. I want to knock gman out of the playoffs first round!

Don't need accuracy, follow my gameplan. Dive, Dive, Fuck It I'm Going Deep, Dive, Dive for a TD.

Looking at my schedule and I have a good shot at winning out the rest of the season, the biggest hurdle will be two lagfests against Green Bay.

Gman's biggest challenge yet is the Seahawks in a couple of weeks.

Time to check the tiebreaker procedures!

Godslay

Banned
I agree, but lets add
#Bantherandomdrunkshotsofrandombars
#BanGodslayandTomPennysothereisnomoretrolling
#BantheuseofhashtagsoutsideofTwitter

9H9BWcJ.gif

Just noticed that clip is about measles vaccine. LOL. Fits Cutler too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
2014 NFL team postmortems are happening now! Don't miss out.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns -
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos - Godslay
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots -
New Orleans Saints -
New York Giants -
New York Jets - bob_arctor
Oakland Raiders -
Philadelphia Eagles -
Pittsburgh Steelers - chuckddd
Saint Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers -
Seattle Seahawks - cdyhybrid
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos 2014 Postmortem

On to 2015.

Good write up. 2014 was indeed hard. For me it was mostly because after Manning got hurt you knew we were going to make the playoffs but you knew we were going to lose. A loss to the Colts was hard.

I'll feel better about 2015 once we get word on Manning. Even if he's gone at least they'll know and can start planning now.

Godslay

Banned
I think everyone can agree I was the best leader of Pats GAF ever.

You lead with compassion, a stern but soft hand, and all the people were happy. It was a golden age really.

Jags:
kEBDoJ5.gif

I have that gif saved too lol.

And it fits Cutler? What happened with him? Is he anti vaccine or something? 0_0

Last time I checked he was.

Good write up. 2014 was indeed hard. For me it was mostly because after Manning got hurt you knew we were going to make the playoffs but you knew we were going to lose. A loss to the Colts was hard.

I'll feel better about 2015 once we get word on Manning. Even if he's gone at least they'll know and can start planning now.

Thanks. It will change as we know more. Like some saying Will Montgumery will return as C. At this point who knows?

I'd like someone else to do one, just to see and discuss any differences we have. Metal Fear is pretty up to date on stuff, and sometimes we diverge slightly so I wouldn't mind reading something by him. Or anyone really.

JABEE

Wut? This isn't team cheating?

screen-shot-2015-02-06-at-10-41-06-am.png

Joe Montana didn't benefit from having Jerry's hands dipped in stickum watching his overthrown balls?

The coach didn't notice?

The other players didn't either? The other receivers didn't?

Those extra catches he made, didn't help the quarterback, the offense, the team?

Yeah...Jerry walked around looking like he just finished jerking off an oil rig, and no one noticed.
Racism

Godslay

Banned
I'm glad slay is posting in the offseason :")

For your kindness, the Denver Broncos will allow you to sign one or even two of the follow players if you can work out a deal:

Julius Thomas

and/or

Raheem Moore

Seriously though, I'm going to be taking a break after Saturday. I'm going to AZ to take a week off, so I figured it would be a good time to break away from GAF until Manning declares what he is doing and then maybe come back for draft combine. I like posting, but after last year I realized that I had a good time doing other things. So I'll save most of my juices for the draft/season.

Syrinx

Every team should have to donate one good player to the Cleveland Browns, for the purpose of prosperity.

Josh McCown to Cleveland.
Lovie thinks he's good.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns -
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos - Godslay
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots -
New Orleans Saints -
New York Giants -
Oakland Raiders -
Philadelphia Eagles -
Saint Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins
I did the Bucs' like a month ago.

Godslay

Banned
He hit rock bottom last year, this year's loss was nothing!

This year's loss was worse imo.

At least Seattle was largely all healthy with a monster pass rush, not to mention Tate and Harvin doing what they do.

We were clearly outmatched, and beaten by a superior team and coach. Sucks, but that's how it works out sometimes. And in the Broncos case in the Superbowl, more often then not.

This year's loss was a like trying to eat chicken wings over a dumpster fire inside of a full portapotty, on top of mound of shit, within a landfill, in Mordor and that's not being hyperbolic!

The coaching was lazy at best. Fox didn't give a shit, Del Rio showed he didn't know what he was doing, and Gase didn't adjust to a gimped out Manning. None of the players seemed to care, outside of my bud CJ. It was a total waste of everybody's time and that's being generous. I haven't been that hot about a game in awhile to be honest.

I can understand losing and being beat, but if you don't even show up and care that's enough to piss most people off. What makes it worse is all the talent is there, and the team (no offense Colts fans) was much better as a whole than what the Colts were fielding that day.

I'm glad Elway went Starcraft ghost style on them and dropped the nuke. I would have done the same thing.

cdyhybrid

What people don't realize is that if that argument is successful, people will just think the Niners AND Pats are fraudulent. They won't suddenly think the Pats' law-breaking is alright.

Colasante

What people don't realize is that if that argument is successful, people will just think the Niners AND Pats are fraudulent. They won't suddenly think the Pats' law-breaking is alright.

I don't care what people think is or is not fraudulent, and I don't care what Jerry Rice did, I only care about the hypocrisy of his remarks, and the hypocrisy is made worse because it's coming from the GOAT.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns -
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos - Godslay
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots -
New Orleans Saints -
New York Giants -
Oakland Raiders -
Philadelphia Eagles -
Saint Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Don't let Kas do ours. I'll be home soon-ish to start it.

JABEE

How do you feel about the Jake Locker/Eagles rumor? I think that could be a pretty fun fit, especially if Locker's frail body gets into Chip's personalized smoothie system.
As a backup? I don't know. It would be interesting to see it if he could stay healthy.

Top Bottom