• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

moon7

Banned
Since the mic version has been released, I can't decided which is more heartbreaking. Sherman's reaction or Carroll's reaction.

I'm personally enjoying the awkwardness of this one.

giphy.gif

MechDX

7 year statute of limitations up on Rice .

Rice and Montana still GOAT'S.

Brady is a modern day cheat and general low life abandoner of children

moon7

Banned
7 year statute of limitations up on Rice .

Rice and Montana still GOAT'S.

Brady is a modern day cheat and general low life abandoner of children

There is no such thing in the court of public opinion and legacy.

But even if we are to go by your own logic it's been over 7 years since Spygate. The Patriots have not been found guilty of tampering with the footballs.

cdyhybrid

The Pats are frauds, Tom Brady is an absentee father, a system QB, and couldn't hold Joe Montana's jock (or Peyton's for that matter), and Pats fans are the most insecure people on the planet.

MechDX

There is no such thing in the court of public opinion and legacy.

But even if we are to go by your own logic it's been over 7 years since Spygate. The Patriots have not been found guilty of tampering with the footballs.

No one here gives a damn about the general publics opinion or yours to be quite honest.

The general life long fans opinions means as much to me as Gronks herpes status.

jbug617

Banned
What people don't realize is that if that argument is successful, people will just think the Niners AND Pats are fraudulent. They won't suddenly think the Pats' law-breaking is alright.

Nope just opens everyone scandals.

Steelers admitted they used steroids in the 70's.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Bradshaw-acknowledges-steroid-use-in-1970s?urn=nfl,89946

Cowboys used steroids in the 90's meant for horses
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...1990s-cowboys-used-medicine-meant-for-horses/

moon7

Banned
No one here gives a damn about the general publics opinion or yours to be quite honest.

The general life long fans opinions means as much to me as Gronks herepes status.

Perhaps, but the lack of ability to formulate a logical thought, that invalidates your own argument, should probably concern you.

jakncoke

Banned
moon are you going make it in this thread? it doesnt appear so, seems you're going to be gotor'd up and spit out. maybe you're going to be nfl versions gucci crystal ball still foggy will re-check down the road

Top Bottom