• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

moon are you going make it in this thread? it doesnt appear so, seems you're going to be gotor'd up and spit out. maybe you're going to be nfl versions gucci crystal ball still foggy will re-check down the road

This place is like the ultimate football sports bar. We drink, rag on each others teams but we all share a respect for the game.

Moon is the guy that just randomly shows up in an argyle sweater one day and proclaims " Ripping good game today between the Patriots of New England and the Seahawks of Seattle eh chaps?".

Of course Greg is the guy stealing all the hot wings and threatening to whoop everyone's ass at ping pong.

JNA

Banned
alex-morgan-leroux-ghana-2.png

Who's the one on the middle? 0_0

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I wonder if the Jets resign David Harris. Would hate to see him go--Rex Ryan may come callin' though. Guess we keep Landry, Ellis and Harrison are musts, and I'd like to keep Powell as well. Willie Colon was also solid enough to keep imo.

The important thing is that Kyle Wilson is a goner. Dude was straight basura.

JNA

Banned
the one on her side is ok. I don't like the back one though.

db895379acc8030f5199350823d9ff09.jpg

Ugh is that her back for real?

That's awful. Why do some beautiful women ruin their bodies like that? I don't mind some of the small tattoos or what not but pretty much pulling an Angelina Jolee is pretty bad imo.

Konka

Banned
Ugh is that her back for real?

That's awful. Why do some beautiful women ruin their bodies like that? I don't mind some of the small tattoos or what not but pretty much pulling an Angelina Jolee is pretty bad imo.

#BanJNA.

JNA

Banned
Something tells me your "done right" is very selective and prudish and probably only extends to animu and video game relations lollll

Actually no I would not like that at all. I don't find many of those kind of tattoos appealing unless it was something simple like this:

Although you're right, I am likely selective in my idea of "done right". I mean you're talking to a guy who doesn't really like tattoos at all on anybody honestly.

Some look cool, a lot, not so much. Especially recently hearing about how people are tattooing their eyes. Which is very strange to me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tattoos are the worst especially when some chick has perfect skin but ruins it with a million of them like most of those suicide girls or whatever.

Top Bottom