• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jakncoke

Banned
why have something sit around and collect dust? 90% of the games I want to play are on PC or a Nintendo console. The Order and Uncharted are the only ps4 exclusive games I want to play. X1 had Halo, but they fucked that up and I sold my x1 a few weeks back.

Maybe you should of forward though midwest inbreeder!

RBH

Yeah, feel so sorry for Misbah having to carry this bunch of useless shitbags. He needs to retire and go and relax because he's far, far too good for this team.

In slightly happier news, Konka's boys are on fire!

Whoever's idea it was to clutter up the screen with these garbage graphics for the duration of the World Cup deserves a dropkick to the face.

B9mGtwYIQAA-suh.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
This picture still slays me. How the fuck did that ever happen?! The burning car is just perfect.

North Carolina cities can be morons. If it was like in Greenville, the city probably used almost all of its salt one week when we got like 3 inches of snow, then a week later the real snow came and they didn't have any more.

Hopefully Durham is aight, because I work until Midnight and don't want to deal with shitty roads this week.

Whoever's idea it was to clutter up the screen with these garbage graphics for the duration of the World Cup deserves a dropkick to the face.

B9mGtwYIQAA-suh.jpg

Yeah, they're the shittest thing ever. They take up so much more room than the usual graphics and don't even provide you with any more information. They should have handed the broadcast over to Sky Sports

:jnc, Ireland take another wicket.

191221171105248024126045124072001203218069159188.gif

I'll love it if they somehow win this

zychi

Banned
basically i called you a midwest gator inbreeder and learn to purchase your consoles at the correct time for your tastes.

i did. bought a fifa bundle after xmas for cheap ($285), waited to see what the order and mlb would look like. gonna throw it up on ebay once I finish the order. since i'm passing on mlb

I'll probably either borrow a ps4 or buy and return one at gamestop when uncharted comes out.

i bought x1 specifically to put 100s of hours into the halo collection, its a broken mess 5 months later. sold it and only lost $20 for a 4 month rental.

how people just buy and sell off their game consoles is weird to me
My console path last gen into this gen would have made your head hurt then lol. I had a 360 for the longest though. But went from one console to the next by means of trades, and pretty much came back to each one multiple times. I only owned one system at a time

Konka

Banned
My console path last gen into this gen would have made your head hurt then lol. I had a 360 for the longest though. But went from one console to the next by means of trades, and pretty much came back to each one multiple times. I only owned one system at a time

That seems like so much more work than its worth.

RBH

Yeah, they're the shittest thing ever. They take up so much more room than the usual graphics and don't even provide you with any more information. They should have handed the broadcast over to Sky Sports

:jnc, Ireland take another wicket.

191221171105248024126045124072001203218069159188.gif

I'll love it if they somehow win this

*checks score*

Yikes.

Arc

zhbWFY8.png

The headpiece is a bold move, Tom. But I guess when you're kissing your supermodel wife and have four Superbowl rings you can do whatever the fuck you'd like.

I just don't give a fuck about any allstar games, not sure what the snl special is? the walking dead is fun to watch live and post in the thread, even though it's not the goat shows.

Top Bottom