• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
anime

B9Xdyl4CYAEIKfb.jpg

RBH

One of the most underrated aspects about NBA All-Star weekend has always been the All-Star Saturday reaction gifs:

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

ibc25FkVACo0Uk.gif

bionic77

Bionic if Tebow were on the Pats roster last season you think they would've cheated still?
Of course not.

Why do you think they cut him? His manly body and male genitals made Tammy uncomfortable with himself and his refusal to cheat went against the first and most important rule of the Patriot way.

The only person less likely to play in NE would be a black qb or HC.

bionic77

Bionic would you ever do commercials for your practice?
I don't get to be in the commercials. :(

I just get to write shit for the website and do some low level promotional shit (ie lane trick ass shit like throwing out the first pitch for a AA non sport). The good stuff doesn't go to me.

Bread

Banned
I don't get to be in the commercials. :(

I just get to write shit for the website and do some low level promotional shit (ie lane trick ass shit like throwing out the first pitch for a AA non sport). The good stuff doesn't go to me.
well, not all of us can be smart AND beautiful

1 out of 2 ain't shabby, though!

Tamanon

Banned
Remember, Aaron Hernandez didn't start killing until he was fully out of Tebow's influence. Then he was cast down to Hell(or Boston, whatever) and look what happened.

MechDX

For you sad olds watching the SNL special, how was Eddie the GOAT?

He basically came out and said hi.

And fuck that other noise. Eddie had some classic SNL skits. Stevie Wonder with Piscopo as sinatra, James Brown hot tub party, Buckwheat. All classics.

Oh and velvet Jones. How to be a ho.

Godslay

Banned
Nah, Michael beats him.

Coming to America is legendary tho

He was the jack of all trades in the 80s. Michael was music for sure, Eddie could do it all. Especially comedy and acting. Plus he had 80s swagger that only he and Prince were able to pull off.

Both were Goats of the 80s imo.

bionic77

Bread, Dutch, and Greg.
In terms of the pinnacle of frauds and trick ass marks yes.

In terms of general greatness? No fucking way.

By the way played some ping pong yesterday. Been like 2-3 years since I last played. I am still pretty good but I was a hair slow and I was not pulling off my power topspin shot (with a fuckton of topspin) consistency. I love that shot. Found someone who was good. Can't wait to get a table and a another player or two for some epic matches. Need to get a new butterfly paddle!

Top Bottom