• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

80s Eddie Murphy is up there with any stand-up/comic actor ever so I don't mind saying 80s Eddie was the GOAT.

Cricket update: Holy fuck Konka's boys are going to do this aren't they?

Greg

By the way played some ping pong yesterday. Been like 2-3 years since I last played. I am still pretty good but I was a hair slow and I was not pulling off my power topspin shot (with a fuckton of topspin) consistency. I love that shot. Found someone who was good. Can't wait to get a table and a another player or two for some epic matches. Need to get a new butterfly paddle!
yesss! you'll get it back fast... I hadn't played in about 4 years after college, and I got right back into form after playing a few times

you best sharpen your game before you come at me - an expensive paddle won't save you!

MRSA

Banned
big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Fuck Golden Child

The Order: 1886 is only going to be five hours long? lol fuck that shit, thank christ for Redbox.

When my parents first got TiVo way back when one of the first things I recorded on HBO was Eddie Murphy Raw. Stayed up late and watched it while damn near crying my ass off. That and Coming to America are my fondest memories of him. Infinitely rewatchable.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
We ain't brothers, we ain't partners and we ain't friends. And if Ganz gets away with my money, you're going to be sorry you ever met me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NFLPA is really getting owned by the owners. Non-Guaranteed contracts, Commissioner in charge of punishment and the Franchise Tag.

While I agree it can suck most people make out like a bandit if they get franchised. It's actually pretty fair unless you happen to be a revolutionary player at your position

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
In that "Image search your username" thread, I posted my top 10 search results. Only 2 of them were NFL-GAF related:

LEK07.jpg

8LTptEV.png

cdyhybrid

While I agree it can suck most people make out like a bandit if they get franchised. It's actually pretty fair unless you happen to be a revolutionary player at your position

Until you get hurt that year and lose a shitload of money on your next contract (assuming it's not a career-ending injury).

bionic77

yesss! you'll get it back fast... I hadn't played in about 4 years after college, and I got right back into form after playing a few times

you best sharpen your game before you come at me - an expensive paddle won't save you!
Any suggestions on a table?

A good one that folds up?

I am clueless on tables.

It was awesome finding someone worthy of playing ping pong with. Most people suck ass at ping pong. This dude was pretty good. My wrist was sore as fuck on Sunday though and it definitely affected my shot in basketball.

the tie breaker is jamie lee curtis in her prime tittieeeeeeesssss!
Coming to America has wake up bj's with your bath and royal titties. I think it gets the nod!

I'm at work right now just waiting to see how this fun day will unfold. 6 to 12 inches of snow on the way as well as some ice and it's 14 degrees out right now. Should be a fun trip home this evening!

Greg

Any suggestions on a table?

A good one that folds up?

I am clueless on tables.

It was awesome finding someone worthy of playing ping pong with. Most people suck ass at ping pong. This dude was pretty good. My wrist was sore as fuck on Sunday though and it definitely affected my shot in basketball.
I have no clue about ping pong equipment except 3-star balls or go home!

Greg

Don't they have 5 star balls or am I hallucinating?
don't do this to me, bionic!

my uncle plays with 3s and has a 200-dollar paddle, and the highest I've ever played with in college tournaments were 3s, so I assumed those were the best

a quick google:
The three star ratings represent the best balls and they are the only balls you should be using in matches and competition. Some companies may market their balls as four or five star balls to outdo others. So note a three star ball is really equivalent of a 5 star ball of another brand if they are both the brand's highest tier rated balls .

RBH

2015 NFL offseason calendar

Feb. 16: First day for teams to designate franchise or transition players.

Feb. 17-23: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis

March 10: 2015 league year and free agency period begin at 4 p.m. ET. All clubs must be under the 2015 salary cap before 4 p.m. ET.

March 22-25: Annual meeting, Phoenix

April 24: Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets

April 29: Deadline for prior club to exercise right of first refusal to restricted free agents.

April 30-May 2: NFL draft, Chicago, IL

May 8-11: First weekend after draft: Clubs may elect to hold their three-day post-draft rookie mini-camp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 15-18: Second weekend after draft: Clubs may elect to hold their three-day post-draft rookie mini-camp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 18-20: NFL spring league meeting, San Francisco

June 21-27: Rookie Symposium, Aurora, Ohio.

Top Bottom