• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

It's supposed to get to the single digits temperature wise (with negative wind chills) this week.

I'm not wit it.

Yankees/Europeans (because cold is clearly communist) tell me how to cope.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What in the hell..... I see why other sports threads think we're degenerates haha

You know what they say:

g13fl.gif

zychi

Banned
I mean, did it look at any point in time like it was going to be heavy on gameplay?

It's basically been a PS4 tech demo wrapped in a really bad Gears impersonation wrapped in a movie since its inception.

I got swept up in the hype, I wanted it to be as long as Gears or Uncharted. I plan on doing a play-through of it, then sell my ps4 and it as a bundle. Since I'm pretty much done with ps4 until Uncharted 4.

I think I'll try and grab it at Target on Friday and get the psn card discount then throw it up on ebay

RBH

A winter weather advisory is in effect for the northern part of metro Atlanta. Meteorologist Katie Walls says the main concern right now for metro Atlanta is icy roads from Monday morning until Monday afternoon.

Meteorologist Karen Minton said snow, sleet, and freezing rain are all likely Monday.

The predicted accumulations — maybe 2 inches of snow and sleet, no more than a quarter-inch of ice — don’t seem to portend the kind of storm that crippled the Atlanta area in January 2014, trapping drivers overnight on roads littered with abandoned cars, stranding thousands of children in their schools, and turning the region into a national laughingstock for its lack of winter-weather preparation.

Still, the National Weather Service issued a winter storm watch Saturday, urging Georgians to stock up on non-perishable foods and to rethink travel plans.

“Urging” might be an understatement. The weather service ended its alert with an apocalyptic all-caps declaration: “NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE FOR THIS WINTER STORM. … DO NOT WAIT FOR THE WARNING!”
Driving through Atlanta tomorrow morning and dealing with the resident moron drivers........

yioV1.gif

Driving through Atlanta tomorrow morning and dealing with the resident moron drivers........

yioV1.gif

They started salting roads down today in Durham and we're not even expected to get more than a dusting (even though it will be cold as shit for the next few days)

No one wants a repeat of last year's debacle.

image_1_-363x485.jpg

They started salting roads down today in Durham and we're not even expected to get more than a dusting (even though it will be cold as shit for the next few days)

No one wants a repeat of last year's debacle.

image_1_-363x485.jpg

This picture still slays me. How the fuck did that ever happen?! The burning car is just perfect.

RBH

I mean, did it look at any point in time like it was going to be heavy on gameplay?

It's basically been a PS4 tech demo wrapped in a really bad Gears impersonation wrapped in a movie since its inception.
This thread was pretty amusing:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992756

iMggGmdRrlq5B.png

Hundreds of people in that thread who haven't played the game telling someone who has played it...that he was wrong.

It always amuses me to see how people on Gaming side in general can be in such denial at times.

zychi

Banned
how people just buy and sell off their game consoles is weird to me

why have something sit around and collect dust? 90% of the games I want to play are on PC or a Nintendo console. The Order and Uncharted are the only ps4 exclusive games I want to play. X1 had Halo, but they fucked that up and I sold my x1 a few weeks back.

Top Bottom