• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
Dont tell me you just had one

I bought this at the store.

140521_Twix_Bites.jpg

edit: My $15 Hori monitor for PS4 came in. Amazon fucked and listed it for $15 for like 30 minutes and msrp is close to $300.

JABEE

I think it's great that Kaep has taken to crowd sourcing his coverage reads. Maybe the 49er will be able to run passing packages higher than high school level.
Like the kid in class that does a presentation on a topic they didn't actually research and resorts to mining information by desperately asking his audience for context while fishing for answers.

Spinluck

I'm gonna find out who fake Lunchbox is.

Prime suspects: Bread, Konka, Tabris, Colasante, Act, FatOne

Suspected: Gata, Narag, Slay, Mech

Completely Out of Question: My boy Dutch, real Lunchbox, Greg

Furyous

CardsGAF: we resigned Fitz!! He's retiring in our uniform and that is the best news thus far. Now all we need is a successful recovery from Carson and more solid offseason moves.

BrownsGAF: Our front office is doing what's best for the team. I'd lose my shit if we found a way to trade for Mariota. He needs to go to the Eagles to make everything right in the universe by uniting a great college coach with his QB but I'll take him on the Browns in a heartbeat. Plus, we have Mariota's pre draft QB guru and Johnny Manziel has my full support.

Nominate a media personality for your team's spokesman position. I nominate Rude Jude as Lions spokesman.

CardsGAF: we resigned Fitz!! He's retiring in our uniform and that is the best news thus far. Now all we need is a successful recovery from Carson and more solid offseason moves.

BrownsGAF: Our front office is doing what's best for the team. I'd lose my shit if we found a way to trade for Mariota. He needs to go to the Eagles to make everything right in the universe by uniting a great college coach with his QB but I'll take him on the Browns in a heartbeat. Plus, we have Mariota's pre draft QB guru and Johnny Manziel has my full support.

Nominate a media personality for your team's spokesman position. I nominate Rude Jude as Lions spokesman.

I nominate Danial Tosh, he likes the dolphins and doesn't sugar coat how much we suck

RBH

Hello.

I am Nathan. I am twenty one years of age. I am British. Tonight's Super Bowl final was the first NFL match I have ever watched. I found it very entertaining despite knowing nothing except 'touchdown', 'Peyton Manning', 'Madden' and 'HUT'.

I think I picked up the basics pretty quickly. I then decided I should start following this sport more, and saw that it isn't back on until September. Boo.

Never mind. I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow because of their logo and their colours. Please accept me into your deep, beautiful holes and hearts.

I am Nathan. I am here to love.
I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow
iAcHSqeixAfTe.gif

Top Bottom