• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

I know. We need a new offseason thread for serious football fans like us!
Let's leave this thread for the defectives. It's over. Gata won.

The normals can all secretly go to some other quiet thread to talk about football and videogames (that no one actually plays).

bionic77

RBH has to come with us because he's footing half the bill at the French Laundry!
I am no doctor but I will be damned if some dirty trolling Jordaphile is coming with us to the NFLGAF 2.0.

So much so that my cheap ass will pick up the tab that this witch doctor was supposed to!

RBH

Now wait a damn minute!

I started this damn thread, and I'll be here to oversee its evolution and (eventual) ascension!

bus-around.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now wait a damn minute!

I started this damn thread, and I'll be here to oversee its evolution and (eventual) ascension!

bus-around.gif

On the bright side you had a good run but there are only ~2000 posts left until the next thread. Time to let someone else drive for a while!

MechDX

I'm gonna find out who fake Lunchbox is.

Prime suspects: Bread, Konka, Tabris, Colasante, Act, FatOne

Suspected: Gata, Narag, Slay, Mech

Completely Out of Question: My boy Dutch, real Lunchbox, Greg

Too busy running my account and Breads to add a 3rd

rando14

I vote that Trejo makes the new thread. He will jam the OP full of pics of smoking hot babes, and in these dark dark times we all need something to lift our spirits!!

Just don't let Spin's dad see...

Fox318

Man I can't wait to see Melo and the Knicks play good basket..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like that will ever happen.

Punk ass fisher learned that he can't get any respect now that he can't just cheap shot elbow people in the face as a coach.

cdyhybrid

Punk ass fisher learned that he can't get any respect now that he can't just cheap shot elbow people in the face as a coach.

At least you have a basketball team!

Tom Penny

Congrats on having a franchise player that misses regular season games to play in an Allstar game then shuts it down for the season.

Fox318

Congrats on having a franchise player that misses regular season games to play in an Allstar game then shut it down for the season.

Worst move the Knicks ever made was to resign him.

Knicks will never be a good franchise unless Dolan sells the team. Rangers only got better because Dolan stays away and they had such massive cap issues with the new cap they had to rebuild.

Tom Penny

Worst move the Knicks ever made was to resign him.

Knicks will never be a good franchise unless Dolan sells the team. Rangers only got better because Dolan stays away and they had such massive cap issues with the new cap they had to rebuild.

hi-res-182956249-andrea-bargnani-of-the-new-york-knicks-poses-for-a_crop_exact.jpg

Andrea Bargnani is officially a New York Knick.

On Wednesday, GM Glen Grunwald announced that the team acquired Bargnani for a first-round pick in 2016 and second-round selections in 2014 and 2017.

Fox318

hi-res-182956249-andrea-bargnani-of-the-new-york-knicks-poses-for-a_crop_exact.jpg

Andrea Bargnani is officially a New York Knick.

On Wednesday, GM Glen Grunwald announced that the team acquired Bargnani for a first-round pick in 2016 and second-round selections in 2014 and 2017.

That wasn't a grunwald move that was a Steve Mills inspired move. Grunwald was fired soon after.

The problem with the Knicks is that Dolan is swayed by media types like Stephen A Smith who doesn't know a thing about team basketball. Look at that team pre melo trade. They were gelling and they had talent. Instead they traded everything because "GOTTA GET THE STAR, GOTTA GET THE BRANDNAME".

I want 3 years of boring NBA drafts. Them drafting young talent and trying to develop them in a system like what pop does. Instead you get Dolan who listens to media types who think they are best friends with players like Smith.

Fox318

Wait, the Knicks traded a first-round pick next year for Andrea Bargnani?

That actually happened?

They traded 2 first round picks for him.

The raptors gm said he was amazed. The knicks just kept upping their offer when he was going to say yes to the original trade.

Raptors just sat back as the Knicks kept offering more players and picks for a garbage player.

Top Bottom