• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
I didn't see it. I only read the report about the K ball

Here is what Schefter reported via PFT

“There are a few different league officials, according to people I spoke with today, at the game, who handled the footballs,” Schefter said. “League employees: League Employee 1, League Employee 2 and League Employee 3, we’ll call them, for lack of a better phrases, whose jobs are to handle the balls on game day. And League Official 1, he’s also supposed to take the balls out of play and then send them off to a charitable endeavor to raise money for a charitable endeavor that the league is embarking upon. Only on this day, and since that day, the league has since fired that employee for allegedly selling off some of those footballs on the side. So that employee — League Official 1 — has been fired since the AFC Championship Game.”

cdyhybrid

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 1m1 minute ago
Massive. Absolutely massive. RT @NEPD_Loyko: Andrus Peat - 6070 - 313 - 34 3/8 - 10 5/8

cdyhybrid

Andy Johnson ‏@TheDirtJohnson 21m21 minutes ago
"He's the most talented corner in the draft ... Likely to go second half of first round." -- @RobRang on dismissed Husky DB Marcus Peters

Come back to Seattle, Marcus.

Draxal

Andy Johnson ‏@TheDirtJohnson 21m21 minutes ago
"He's the most talented corner in the draft ... Likely to go second half of first round." -- @RobRang on dismissed Husky DB Marcus Peters

Come back to Seattle, Marcus.

Man, I know your qb was bad, but with so much talent this year for this past year on d ... wtf happened.

cdyhybrid

Rumor that the Rams may want to do a swap Bradford for Cutler. Any Rams fans here? Any Rams fans in the US? Thoughts?

Why? Why trade for a bum when you can just draft one for much cheaper?

Man, I know your qb was bad, but with so much talent this year for this past year on d ... wtf happened.

We were 10th or 11th in the conference in passing offense and passing defense. Just impossible to win in the Pac-12 consistently with that type of performance. Once Peters got kicked off the team, our starting secondary was 3 frosh and a converted receiver. Oh, and the guy that was supposed to start opposite of Peters broke his foot and was out for the season.

On offense, QB position was a revolving door of gouge-my-eyeballs-out and receivers were inconsistent. Kind of a chicken-and-egg thing there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why? Why trade for a bum when you can just draft one for much cheaper?

I'm guessing the Bears are finally going to just use a game manager and run the ball.

I'm not sure what the Rams are doing but Cutler probably won't be under the microscope at all in St. Louis. I always joke that St. Louis isn't even aware that it has a professional football team.

FutureChamps.jpg

These puppies happened.

cdyhybrid

I'm guessing the Bears are finally going to just use a game manager and run the ball.

I'm not sure what the Rams are doing but Cutler probably won't be under the microscope at all in St. Louis. I always joke that St. Louis isn't even aware that it has a professional football team.

Probably, but the Rams aren't going to be playing in St. Louis!

Tom_Brady_Super_Bowl_XLIX_Final_Touchdown_Patriots.jpg

This man happened.

We're talking about college.

zychi

Banned
Any of you guys have horrible att dsl? Trying to add a linksys router as an extender to their shit router to increase the signal, but i dont get internet access with plug and play, and im not sure which way to mess with the dmz. Google is giving me mixed results

zychi

Banned
Nah it's the one with the crazy mexican guy talking about how they pulled a fast one over everyone with the game.

I am buying the game, but holy hell this entire situation is comedy gold.
Ill have it friday and finish it by sunday hopefully. Already have a ebay auction that sold with a ship date of monday :)

ampere

Any of you guys have horrible att dsl? Trying to add a linksys router as an extender to their shit router to increase the signal, but i dont get internet access with plug and play, and im not sure which way to mess with the dmz. Google is giving me mixed results

Are you using PPPoE with your DSL username/password? That can be an easily missed step when setting up routers on DSL

Awesome to take care of the Fitz business this early, now I don't have to see people run their mouths about what team he's going to all off-season. It's a chunk of change those two years but it saves us 13mil of cap space this off season which is obviously significant and will allow us to go after a big FA which Keim suggested we would. It's only two years of guaranteed money so it's not hurting our future anyway and he does still bring a lot of value to our team even when he's not catching between taking coverage off the other guys and his blocking skills. It's partially a nod to how much he's done and meant to us over his career as well which I'm ok with. He's been more than an elite player, he's been the face of our franchise. Next up is fixing Dockett's contract. Palmer is ahead of schedule and feeling great both mentally and physically, off season is shaping up great and I'm looking forward to FA and the draft!

I said if we managed to keep Fitz and Palmer bounces back well from that injury then we're contenders. It's happening.gif! Obviously we'll have to hope we stay healthy after that absurd season last year. Hopefully we got rid of the injury bug as much as a football team can! Go Cards!

Top Bottom