• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BLarry...

I'm weak right now...I might be ready to listen.

629888_o.gif

Narag are you this fucking mad I won the bet thanks to the Pats cheating?

Christ man let it go! What did Josh Gordon do to you!?

Real talk though fuck the Browns. Let Manlet and Weedhead go. Why do I root for this fucking team?

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Browns WR Josh Gordon flunked another drug test and now will be subject to a one-year banishment, per league sources. More on ESPN @ 6 pm.

Goodbye NFL

Oh, that makes sense.

What a fucking idiot. What's the point of even suspending him anymore instead of just banning him? He's clearly shown he has no ability to restrain himself- it's not like another year off is going to help him/

It's technically a suspension but also technically a ban. He'd be suspended for the year, but then he'd have to come back and meet with the league pleading his case for why he should be able to return in 2016, and they may or may not let him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is why so many of the Cleveland media annoy me. They whenever possible try to make it about them.

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
When you're late for mom prom because #Browns Josh Gordon violates the substance abuse policy again.#getmommyabeer

It's your job Mary Kay!

Furyous

If Josh comes back then he needs the Dez rules. Full-time caretaker paid taken out of his salary to keep him out of trouble. Force all bars and clubs in Cleveland to ban him from entering. Do something, anything to keep his ass out of trouble. Most importantly we need to focus on giving him the resources to overcome these issues. In all honesty he might never play for the Browns or any NFL team again. That's fine if he gets the help he needs to overcome these demons and become a productive member of society. Spend this year and change away from the game fixing himself because he's talented but troubled.

MechDX

walks in, sits down, grabs a cup of coffee and puts feet up......

Hows it hangin guys? Done hit my quota for posting in the OT thread.

Top Bottom