• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna · 40m 40 minutes ago

The Raiders are meeting with Todd Grantham for the role, also told he is a favorite.

The Oakland Raiders are interested in Louisville's defensive coordinator Todd Grantham for their defensive coordinator position per sources

Was DC for the Browns back in 05-07

Hey fellas, does anybody here have ESPN insider? Is it worth it for NFL coverage? Do they have good writeups on the draft/free agency/stuff like that?

I've never really been a college football fan, and aside from NFL/hockey stuff I won't use it much. I'm iffy on whether or not the NHL/lesser leagues stuff is worth it, so if you guys feel like the NFL/draft coverage is good enough I will probably get it.

I think I paid like $10 for a year of it with the Magazine. Don't really use the insider stuff that much, but they have some good stuff around draft time for the NFL at least, not sure about NHL. Magazine is pretty decent reading material for the shitter.

MechDX

Adam Vinatieri: If you’re going to make it harder for kickers, make it harder for everyone

The NFL continued their experiments to make the placekicking part of the game less automatic at Sunday night’s Pro Bowl.

The uprights were narrowed by over four feet and extra points were pushed back to the 15-yard-line, which contributed to three missed kicks for Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri. Vinatieri and Eagles kicker Cody Parkey, who made both his extra point tries, both said after the game that they weren’t in favor of the changes being extended beyond an exhibition game with Parkey saying that he felt like the league was “picking on” kickers. Vinatieri, meanwhile, said that the league should make other changes if they’re concerned with things being too easy for players.

“My answer to that is take the receiver gloves off the receivers and see how if they can make these amazing one-handed catches,” Vinatieri said, via ESPN.com. “Things might change. If we’re going to do it to make it harder on guys because they’re getting more accurate or more whatever, then maybe we should change a bunch of things.”

Shut up Adam, You're a kicker.

I hope they do keep the rules for kicking they used at the Pro Bowl.

JCizzle

They should just get rid of special teams in general. So sick of watching dumbasses like cribbs run the ball out from ten yards deep in the end zone.

Falcons have hired their new DC and OC, presumably with Dan Quinn's involvement somehow? Quinn hasn't been formally announced yet.

I will literally die of lols if he ends up turning them down at the last second.

MechDX

Falcons have hired their new DC and OC, presumably with Dan Quinn's involvement somehow? Quinn hasn't been formally announced yet.

I will literally die of lols if he ends up turning them down at the last second.

Cant announce it due to "rules" but that deal is basically done at this point. If you think otherwise you just done understand how this shit works.

Just like how the Rooney Rule is always observed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cant announce it due to "rules" but that deal is basically done at this point. If you think otherwise you just done understand how this shit works.

Just like how the Rooney Rule is always observed.

Next year I'm the hot new cat to be interviewed as part of the Rooney Rule.

cdyhybrid

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora now5 seconds ago
Nathaniel Hackett has a 2nd interview for Rams OC job this week. BUF wants him back and WSH and JAX also interested in him for QB coach

The new thread is in OT? Fuck that shit, the fort is not safe.

The Super Bowl thread has been in the OT every year. It has the biggest casual draw and those casuals can't be bothered to venture out to the ghetto so we bring the party out to them in the suburbs.

Don't worry you can still be insular as fuck in here.

Konka

Banned
z0kcevS.jpg

Happy Australia day!

cdyhybrid

DAVIS HSU @DavisHsuSeattle · 11m
Gil Brandt on Brewer said Marcus Peters the best CB prospect from West Coast in 15 yrs

Too bad he hates coaches.

eznark

Banned
There was a defensive MVP? Wow. I watched the first play. No one tackled. The refs didn't blow the whistle. The fans booed.

Never bothered flipping back.

Greg

I don't play darts often, but I got 3 bullseyes in a row for the first time ever while playing 301

the board made an awesome sound

MechDX

Looking like Dick LeBeau now heading to Titans. Always good to make the wife happy. Seems to be the case here.-Gil Brandt

Thought he signed with Arizona already

Top Bottom