• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Eagles gaf, My buddy of mine is a Eagles fanatic and he's been joking about trading a couple of 1st, 2nd round picks for Titans pick this year. He wants Mariota. Whatcha think?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Damn, that Manziel stuff is brutal. Not showing up to the building because he's drunk off his ass, completing less than 50% of his passes during non full-speed practices, having to have other players correct play calls in the huddle, some vets clearly not wanting to play with Manziel, etc. Good luck Cleveland, you're going to need it

Trent Truck pick is CURRRRRSSSEEEEDDD.

gutshot

Eagles gaf, My buddy of mine is a Eagles fanatic and he's been joking about trading a couple of 1st, 2nd round picks for Titans pick this year. He wants Mariota. Whatcha think?

No way they trade up to the 2nd pick unless the Titans are in love with Foles and are willing to take him, the Eagles 20th pick and a couple mid-rounders. I just don't see the Eagles giving up multiple firsts.

No way they trade up to the 2nd pick unless the Titans are in love with Foles and are willing to take him, the Eagles 20th pick and a couple mid-rounders. I just don't see the Eagles giving up multiple firsts.
I was thinking the same but he was hoping for reuniting Chip and Mariota. I guess since he was one of Chip's recruits right?

gutshot

I was thinking the same but he was hoping for reuniting Chip and Mariota. I guess since he was one of Chip's recruits right?

Yeah, Chip recruited him and Chip has called him the best college player he has ever coached. I'm sure both would love to reunite in the NFL, it's just a question of how much the Eagles wanna give up to make that a reality.

Id love to see Philly go all in for Mariota. Mostly because I think it would fail miserably.

Why do you think it would fail miserably? Mariota has proven he can run the offense as well as anybody and Chip has proven he can win at this level.

Raiders are going college route for DC apparently.

Wonder if Brian VanGorder is the guy. Was DC for Mike Smith in ATL a couple years.

Yeah, Chip recruited him and Chip has called him the best college player he has ever coached. I'm sure both would love to reunite in the NFL, it's just a question of how much the Eagles wanna give up to make that a reality.

Why do you think it would fail miserably? Mariota has proven he can run the offense as well as anybody and Chip has proven he can win at this level.

I still think Oakland or even Washington will deal and not ask a king's ransom.

MRSA

Banned
Raiders are going college route for DC apparently.

Wonder if Brian VanGorder is the guy. Was DC for Mike Smith in ATL a couple years.

I still think Oakland or even Washington will deal and not ask a king's ransom.

I wouldn't read too much into that twitter post by that DC beatwriter that said Reggie and Davis couldn't agree on HC.

The Redskins will take scraps for more draft picks.

Id love to see Philly go all in for Mariota. Mostly because I think it would fail miserably.

petrinox.jpg

floridaQBs.jpg

matthews_shane.jpg

History agrees.

I wouldn't read too much into that twitter post by that DC beatwriter that said Reggie and Davis couldn't agree on HC.

The Redskins will take scraps for more draft picks.

Yeah taking it with a grain of salt.

Another rumor is they are waiting for Ken Norton Jr. Would be interesting choice, but don't see it happening.

Cam's from Atlanta so it's certainly not like he's randomly showing up at places.

I'd much rather watch the best team in the NBA (somehow) vs the best player in the NBA live courtside than Lebron flex on the Jeffreycats yet again.

I didn't even watch that shit because I knew the result was assured.

Very, very pleased with the Niners coaching hires in the last few days. Tarver, Sparano and Mangini all fit well in their respective spots. Love how the D is shaping up for next year.

I picture you typing this with one hand on your phone while you throw a noose over a tree branch with the other.

Man the more I think about it, and revisit gameplay footage. I think the Patriots will beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. It is unfortunate and I hope I am totally wrong with my prediction, but Seahawks offense seems like it can be shut down like the Colts offense was against this Pats D.

h1nch

I laughed out loud reading the article about Manziel. Confirms all the stuff I thought about him when he came out of A&M

Dude is a piece of fucking trash and he'll be out of the league within 3 years

Man the more I think about it, and revisit gameplay footage. I think the Patriots will beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. It is unfortunate and I hope I am totally wrong with my prediction, but Seahawks offense seems like it can be shut down like the Colts offense was against this Pats D.
This is my fear as well, which is why I'm not watching it. As far as I'm concerned the season is over.

Spinluck

They will not get the same looks we got, we have no running game.

They also have a very different offense.

RBH

Cam's from Atlanta so it's certainly not like he's randomly showing up at places.

I'd much rather watch the best team in the NBA (somehow) vs the best player in the NBA live courtside than Lebron flex on the Jeffreycats yet again.

I didn't even watch that shit because I knew the result was assured.

mLd87l.gif

gladtomeetya.gif

Mindlog

Do not listen to these lies.
The Eagles need to trade everything to get the Titans pick. Then they need to trade that pick and everything else because the Bucs are picking Mariota. Don't pass up this opportunity of a lifetime Iggles.

Shit, I just spoiled the plot to Draft Day 2.

What are the odds that RGIII has a better season next year?

If both the Redskins and Giants improve, NFC East could be a fucking bitch to get out of.

Top Bottom