• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

cdyhybrid

I miss Bionic already. It was his time to shine.

He'll be back just in time though IIRC!

Hello friend. I hope your team is healthy and victorious in the upcoming sporting event extravaganza.

Thank you sir. I hope Ryan Tannehill continues to progress and can give us many great Bills-Fins battles to decide the AFC East in the future!

What was Bionic banned for? He better be back by the SB I don't want to see a Brady win without his reactions.

I believe it was because he called Brady a term that many people use to refer to the transmissions of their cars for short.

I believe it was because he called Brady a term that many people use to refer to the transmissions of their cars for short.

He should have known that eventually those shots at the Lord would be his undoing.

Hate it had to be you, homie.
svcjk3.gif

See you at the crossroads.

Now that the SB thread is in drive-by, bandwagon, lifelong central we have to keep this thread alive and talk actual football in here.

Someone post up some Senior Bowl impressions

ShaneB

Now that the SB thread is in drive-by, bandwagon, lifelong central we have to keep this thread alive and talk actual football in here.

Someone post up some Senior Bowl impressions

I only watched a little bit, and just the highlights really. I really liked Ameer Abdullah from the little I saw, seemed like a great playmaker.

Keep hearing that this draft is full of pass rushers, and that much seemed evident in the Senior Bowl since OLs were getting blown up constantly.

brentech

espn showing highlights of the NHL all star game....this looks even worse played than the NFL game. I didn't know that was possible!

Odell talking about his injuries early on in the season. He says he wasn't every fully healthy throughout 2014 (who is?) but he had two hamstring tears that kept him out.

"Well, I was never really healthy this season anyway," he said nonchalantly, as if it were obvious that he could do even better. "I was just trying to manage and maintain it the best I could all year." ...

"It's still not right," Beckham said after another impressive perorfmance in the Pro Bowl that included a diving 48-yard reception. "I'm still wrong on it, trying to get it 100 [percent] for next year."

I could never really have that last gear that I wanted to have. If you go look at the Colts game and the Philly game, every time I went to break away I was stumbling and tripping, trying to fall over just because my hamstring wasn't strong enough to maintain all that," Beckham said. "That is something I'm working on today and I'll keep working on throughout the off-season."

Hey fellas, does anybody here have ESPN insider? Is it worth it for NFL coverage? Do they have good writeups on the draft/free agency/stuff like that?

I've never really been a college football fan, and aside from NFL/hockey stuff I won't use it much. I'm iffy on whether or not the NHL/lesser leagues stuff is worth it, so if you guys feel like the NFL/draft coverage is good enough I will probably get it.

Colts...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
The #Colts and Running Backs Coach David Walker have mutually agreed to part ways, the team says. Issues at RB ran deep, apparently

Trent truck costing folks jobs. ;)

MechDX

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hey fellas, does anybody here have ESPN insider? Is it worth it for NFL coverage? Do they have good writeups on the draft/free agency/stuff like that?

I've never really been a college football fan, and aside from NFL/hockey stuff I won't use it much. I'm iffy on whether or not the NHL/lesser leagues stuff is worth it, so if you guys feel like the NFL/draft coverage is good enough I will probably get it.

I have it thanks to the free subscription with the magazine that I get and won't seem to cancel. Can't say I'd miss it if it was gone. Maybe worth the $5/yr that I paid to get the magazine to begin with.

Bread

Banned
Burfict had microfracture surgery like Clowney. As positive as they try to make this sound I have read too many reports since Clowneys surgery saying it is basically a 50/50 chance at best.
Damn. Well at least Burfict flashed some of his talent before his career ended, poor Clowney.

BigAT

Huh. Where did you manage to get such a good deal on the magazine?

I had a $3/year deal for it years and years ago. SlickDeals usually has ridiculously cheap magazine sales pretty frequently.

That being said I probably used Insider twice during the year I had the subscription and read the actual magazine even less.

I had a $3/year deal for it years and years ago. SlickDeals usually has ridiculously cheap magazine sales pretty frequently.

That being said I probably used Insider twice during the year I had the subscription and read the actual magazine even less.

Yeah I'll check out SlickDeals. Hopefully I can nab it for ~$5 or less.

ESPN Insider is for grandpas who think ESPN is the only sports site on the internet.

Like I said above, I mostly want it for hockey prospect/draft stuff. But not enough to drop a bunch of cash for it. Especially if the NFL prospect/draft stuff isn't up to snuff.

Yeah I'll check out SlickDeals. Hopefully I can nab it for ~$5 or less.

Like I said above, I mostly want it for hockey prospect/draft stuff. But not enough to drop a bunch of cash for it. Especially if the NFL prospect/draft stuff isn't up to snuff.

I'm confident that anything Insider gets you on the NHL can be found on another website for free. Have never read an Insider article that divulged new information.

Top Bottom