• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

effzee

So what's the latest on who and what we are trading?

Even after all the rumors about the Eagles moving up to 1, 2, or 6...I just don't see it happening. Even after releasing DeSean for nothing and McCoy for a broken LB, I just don't see Chip throwing everything away.

Besides the one person I sort of trust most, Schefty, was on Mike and Mike this morning and downplayed the rumors. Said its almost impossible to do and he doesn't get the feeling the Eagles will move up.

Cowboys-GAF, your coach Jason Garrett and your players Antonio Romo and Jason Witten took in another Duke game. Romo went and joined the Cameron Crazies for a little bit.

Also DeMarco Murray was present.

Even after all the rumors about the Eagles moving up to 1, 2, or 6...I just don't see it happening. Even after releasing DeSean for nothing and McCoy for a broken LB, I just don't see Chip throwing everything away.

Besides the one person I sort of trust most, Schefty, was on Mike and Mike this morning and downplayed the rumors. Said its almost impossible to do and he doesn't get the feeling the Eagles will move up.

I don't see why Chip wouldn't go all in. If it all blows up he can just run back to college and sign with any school he wants for like $6 million a year.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well done:

nESPkfs.jpg

Jaws bashing Winston.

Go home Jaws you're drunk, you thought Gabbert was the best QB in the 2011 class.

Jaws is on record of saying that Colin Kaepernick had the potential to be the best quarterback in the history of football.

Everything he says about the QB position is null and void.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This year was 19 million, trimmed down to 15 with 4 in incentives.

Spotrac is showing the wrong old contract as they updated it with the new one then added that 2 year contract later. Confusing as that is.

Ah. It's pretty rare for a guy to take a cut like that. Ike Taylor took a cut for the Steelers, but he wouldn't have gotten money from anybody else.

MechDX

So with the Myers cut and the eventual release/trade of Johnson the Texans have nearly $28 million in cap space available. If they cut CB J Joseph they get another 8.5 million freed up. We are actually going to sign some free agents??

loki-gifs-loki-thor-2011-34311327-500-213.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So with the Myers cut and the eventual release/trade of Johnson the Texans have nearly $28 million in cap space available. If they cut CB J Joseph they get another 8.5 million freed up. We are actually going to sign some free agents??

Just the guys that Oakland and Jacksonville don't want.

Godslay

Banned
Ah. It's pretty rare for a guy to take a cut like that. Ike Taylor took a cut for the Steelers, but he wouldn't have gotten money from anybody else.

Yeah I thought for sure it would be a Tom Brady 'pay cut' in that it really wasn't one. More so shuffling money around. Was surprised we didn't mortgage part of the future similar to the scenario you had laid out.

Great, just made $150 in 4 hours tonight! Thanks for asking friendo.

2 cute girls came in tonight and gave me 50% tips but didn't leave numbers :(

Damn that's awesome, I could never be a server, first person to give me shit I'd throw a plate at their head. That's why I've been stuck in various cubes and rooms for over 10 years starting at a computer screen.

Hmm sounds like you got half-way there but couldn't close the deal, it'll happen though!!

I still think they could make a reasonable deal with Oakland.

Bread

Banned
Damn that's awesome, I could never be a server, first person to give me shit I'd throw a plate at their head. That's why I've been stuck in various cubes and rooms for over 10 years starting at a computer screen.

Hmm sounds like you got half-way there but couldn't close the deal, it'll happen though!!
I guess I'm pretty good at putting on a fake smile and bullshitting through conversations with olds, so it has worked out well so far!

MechDX

Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty · 18m18 minutes ago
Cary Williams will be in Seattle tomorrow, more visits scheduled; #Jets #Titans and #Ravens all interested #Seahawks

Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty · 18m18 minutes ago
Cary Williams will be in Seattle tomorrow, more visits scheduled; #Jets #Titans and #Ravens all interested #Seahawks

Well we need anyone we can get because once Lord Bryon leaves were are doomed.

In other news had my wisdom teeth taken out today.. man this sucks my mouth all sore and shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Via ESPN-

Giants will most likely not be able to afford Suh. Cross them out and put a K on them.

That leaves the Jaguars, Raiders, Eagles and Colts. The Eagles worry me the most and I don't think Suh will pick the Colts over his current situation in Detroit.

CourteousImaginativeDinosaur.gif

Stay home Suh. Please. :(

Top Bottom