• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

WedgeX

Banned
Detroit is screwed. They are going to lose Suh and Fairley.

If a team gives Fairley more than a 2 year contract he is going to get fatter and will continued his injured ways. Out of four seasons he has only started more than 8 games once and never played a full season.

Suh is going to end up murdering some QB before his time in the NFL is up. I don't think he can keep playing after that happens, although Ray Rice kept playing so anything is possible.

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Bears have agreed to trade WR Brandon Marshall to the Jets pending a physical, per league source.

Wow

zychi

Banned
How good was Miami's D-line last year? Will Suh make them elite? I know Wake is a beast

Bears have agreed to trade WR Brandon Marshall to the Jets pending a physical, per league source.

Wow

It's for the best. I wonder if they will convince the Jets to take Cutler before the draft. I want to keep Cutler but it's looking like they are moving away from that era completely. I wouldn't be surprised if they try and trade Forte too.

Bread

Banned

Wow
post-36346-workaholics-adam-devine-fuck-m-H2R8.gif

I wanted him

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
To all the Dolphins fans not wanting Suh do you remember the game Suh had when we played last November?

the-miami-dolphins-have-emerged-as-a-major-player-for-defensive-tackle-ndamukong-suh.jpg

Look at the first two plays your offense ran in your first series:

1-10-MIA 20 (6:19) (Shotgun) L.Miller right end to MIA 18 for -2 yards (N.Suh).

2-12-MIA 18 (5:41) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill sacked at MIA 8 for -10 yards (N.Suh).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014110902/2014/REG10/dolphins@lions/stats

Suh by himself in the first two plays beat the hell out of Mike Pouncey and put you guys in a 3rd and 22. He made it look easy. The whole game he had pressure on Tannehill and helped open up Ziggy Ansah and other guys to have great games.

399DOLPHINS1110%20RYAN%20CTJ.JPG

Suh finished with one sack, three tackles for loss, three quarterbacks hits and one fumble recovery.

http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/notes-megatron-has-strong-return-suh-disrupts-dolphins-110914

I've been reading various articles and posts from Lions fans since early this morning and I'm starting to plan with life without Suh. However at this point I think it's 50/50 he stays or leaves.

I still think we offer him more than any other team offers him but I'm also starting to think about where we use that free cap space of Suh walks. Resign Fairley and go after Mike Iupati or CJ Spiller? Who should we draft?

I have faith in our front office throughout it all. Last year with limited capspace we brought in Golden Tate and Glover Quin, both who made the Pro Bowl.

Restore the Roar.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Trading for him means there is no way they are keeping Harvin. He's not taking a pay cut, they just traded for another WR. He's gone.

zychi

Banned
"Late Round Pick" is all I've seen. So probably a 5th or 6th.

Time to dump Cutler next.

Problem is everyone knows we can cut him and lose nothing. I have a feeling he lands with the Rams by 2016. I like Cutler still, but if we're clearing the era, get rid of everyone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If Suh does walk (still 50/50 chance IMO) a lot of Lions fans have brought up signing Greg Hardy especially since he'll come with a pay cut.

Resign Fairley, sign Greg Hardy, put him opposite of Ziggy Ansah and either draft a DT or find one in Free Agency.

Stephen Tulloch announced he's coming back so that should indicate to Suh and his agent to hurry the fuck up because we're ready to move on. Speaking of which we're stacked at Linebacker.

End of an era. Gonna miss seeing #87 out there on Sundays! Now, I guess the Colts go bring in Andre Johnson to go with TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, and Duron Carter.

ZIOACTHCRFVRXZQ.20121011132419.jpg

Marshall's 3rd time being traded? lol

So in recap, Jets have given Geno, Marshall, Decker and Harvin.

Raiders have given Carr, James Jones.

bionic77

OMG

Suh please come to the AFC East!

man if somebody slapped me like that I wouldn't be hitting back with a slap.

elbow the fucker or break his nose.
Soccer fights are the best.

Most of them don't know how to use their arms. The serious ones end with the players trying to kick each other in the head (which is actually pretty dangerous). Most of them are just slap fights and flopping. Watching soccer players try to throw a punch is hilarious.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
the hell do people want marshall for? he spent the entire season nursing injuries, he's a known diva, and his best years are likely behind him.

BMarsh and the New York media are a match made in heaven. At least now he won't have to fly across country to throw his teammates under the bus on television.

Top Bottom