• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sportscenter saying Suh is going to get even more then watt did last year wow

Interesting how all this info like "Dolphins being front runners for Suh" and "$60 Million guaranteed" are leaking when Free Agency doesn't start till the 10th. Tampering anyone?

Dolphins brass was throwing out firing Philbin and hiring Harbaugh before we even reached October 2014.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/...h-miami-dolphins-michigan-san-francisco-49ers

Um philbin never benched tannehill, I do hope he stays away from Miami though

My mistake but he did say he was looking at "options" and was considering it. Not something a Head Coach should do with a young QB, and to Tannehills credit he responded decently.

Mrbob

I think it was a smart move by the Jets. Marshall is better, cheaper, and costs a lesser draft pick than Harvin. I get why the Bears felt they had to trade Marshall too, but I don't think it was a good move.

The entire locker room hates Marshall. I know Cutler gets a lot of shit from the media, but the guys in the locker room get along with him.

The Bears are blowing it up and starting over, trying to fix the mistakes of Phil Emery. It is going to take some time to be good again. By the time they are good Marshall will be 34 or 35. Might as well get something for him now.

BOB should reunite with this guy

ibnCs6SHqr13Kx.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy with the Prater signing. Also happy to have Stephen Tulloch back to an already stacked LB unit. Just hope he doesn't hurt himself after sacking Aaron Rodgers again.

I'm really intrigued with the new thought and possibility of us signing Greg Hardy.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Who would they replace him with?

I agree the Bears should move on but its not like there is anybody in FA who is better than Cutler.
It.does.not.matter. Bears aren't winning five games next year with or without Cutler. Get rid of him before he undermines another regime. 10 seasons is enough proof hes a bum.

MRSA

Banned
Happy with the Prater signing. Also happy to have Stephen Tulloch back to an already stacked LB unit. Just hope he doesn't hurt himself after sacking Aaron Rodgers again.

I'm really intrigued with the new thought and possibility of us signing Greg Hardy.

One thug for another

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The meltdown over Suh is getting delicious.

What meltdown? We can sign FAs with the extra capspace (solid DT, OL and DB free agents this year) and we have 7 picks in the draft. This isn't doomsday scenario some Lions fans are making this to be (not really on here but on other sites).

I've been vocal about us having to resign Suh but the alternatives are not bad. Suh would be a fool to leave the team we have in place for the Dolphins who are dysfunctional from Owner to Head Coach.

I just want this over with so we can focus on the draft.

141847-Denzel-Washington-Flight-drink-ZQzA.gif

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 3h3 hours ago
RT @MikeJonesWaPo: Orakpo on NFL AM says he also wouldn't mind playing for one of the teams in his home state of Texas.

On a nice "prove it" deal. Im down.

Feels good knowing the Vikings are moving up in the world.

Lots of cap space even if we keep AP. I want McCourty opposite Smith or iupatu(spelling?) to help Kalil out.

Draft will be fun too. We're finally in a position where we can start drafting the best available across a few positions of need instead of filling a gaping void. Scherff would be nice if available. He can pressure Kalil or play next to him. I'd really like one of those WRs or Shaq though.

:D

Man this news about he cop who got killed in Philly is super sad. He went to Gamestop to buy his kid a game for getting good grades and got murdered by two guys trying to rob the place. It's a god damn travesty.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How are the off-season darling browns doing

Last I checked we haven't been called out for our normal buffoonery this week so I say doing pretty well biiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttccccccchhhhhh!

What meltdown? We can sign FAs with the extra capspace (solid DT, OL and DB free agents this year) and we have 7 picks in the draft. This isn't doomsday scenario some Lions fans are making this to be (not really on here but on other sites).

I've been vocal about us having to resign Suh but the alternatives are not bad. Suh would be a fool to leave the team we have in place for the Dolphins who are dysfunctional from Owner to Head Coach.

I just want this over with so we can focus on the draft.

141847-Denzel-Washington-Flight-drink-ZQzA.gif

Delicious!

rando14

if/when the jets release Harvin, what are the chances he ends up on the Niners, Cards, or Rams? A million percent? A billion percent?

MechDX

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur · 3m3 minutes ago
“Tomorrow I’m picking up that Brink’s truck & getting it ready for free agency period,” #Raiders owner Mark Davis told @timkawakami

makeitrain.gif

JABEE

I wonder if Harvin would work in Chip Kelly's system.

Does he block well?

I'm guessing Chip will pass because Percy creates issues in the locker room.

He also hasn't played a full season since 2011.

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 4m4 minutes ago
Is the trade for WR Brandon Marshall a precursor to a trade by the Jets for QB Jay Cutler?

Its like Christmas today. Cutler and Marshall with the NY media?

brentech

Like 2 days ago kas was calling other lions fans idiots for thinking they could just pick up a free agent DT and have a fraction of the impact.

Oh, How the tides have turned.

Top Bottom