• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

eznark

Banned
The lions are so fucked if Fairley and Suh leave

I'd say their window just closed but what window?

Yeah they are fucked either way. Johnson lost about 10 steps last year, I can only imagine how ass he will be in 2015. And Stafford is Stafford. Packers aren't getting any worse. Vikings are on the come up.

Lions have officially restored their roar to Lions levels.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
the hell do people want marshall for? he spent the entire season nursing injuries, he's a known diva, and his best years are likely behind him.

Even with all of that being true when is the last time the Jets have a WR as good as Marshall? Have they ever?

BigAT

The huge Bear moves continue:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
More moves in addition to Brandon Marshall for Chicago: QB Jimmy Clausen is re-signing with the Bears, per source.

Even with all of that being true when is the last time the Jets have a WR as good as Marshall? Have they ever?

3252-240Bk.jpg

That's the only guy I could think of.

Pepiope

Woah woah woah.

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna · 2h 2 hours ago
Sources close to Chip Kelly say he wasn't going to redo LeSean McCoy contract who has 9.75 in base salary this year. McCoy wanted a raise.

McCoy wanted a raise? LOL

zychi

Banned
Woah woah woah.

Sources close to Chip Kelly say he wasn't going to redo LeSean McCoy contract who has 9.75 in base salary this year. McCoy wanted a raise.

Needs to make 10mil+ before he'll leave a tip

If Suh goes Fairly will most likely resign. But yeah it be a big blow if we lost both.

Yeah they are fucked either way. Johnson lost about 10 steps last year, I can only imagine how ass he will be in 2015. And Stafford is Stafford. Packers aren't getting any worse. Vikings are on the come up.

Lions have officially restored their roar to Lions levels.

EZ gonna EZ lol

The huge Bear moves continue:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
More moves in addition to Brandon Marshall for Chicago: QB Jimmy Clausen is re-signing with the Bears, per source.

If Foxy plans to roll with Clausen, he might as well trade Jeffrey and see if he can get anything out of Forte. Is there a market for a running back who falls over in a stiff wind?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

The 11-5, playoff Lions that were one botched red call away from advancing into the 2nd round? The team that is a sleeper Vegas favorite to win the Super Bowl?

We have to make a move and soon. Stephen Tulloch our starting MLB announced last night he's coming back. Our front office is smart and has a contingency plan in place if we don't resign Suh. We're not going to wait around while other free agents start signing.

I can guarantee you the thought of signing Greg Hardy is/has been discussed.

At the end of the day the best situation for Suh would be to stay in Detroit. We have a great coaching staff and a ton of young talent everywhere. And I think we can match any offer.

Suh would be playing for Coach Philbin who benched Ryan Tannehill Week 2 (?) and a defensive coordinator who is not in favor with some key Dolphin players like Cameron Wake:

The Miami Herald reported Monday that players were irate over some elements of the game plan, including Cameron Wake and Jason Trusnik sometimes being asked to cover speedy running back Joe McKnight on passing plays. Wake was targeted once in coverage, resulting in an 11-yard touchdown pass to McKnight.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-regressed-dolphins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Plenty of big names have spurned the Dolphins despite money being thrown at them.

Mrbob

Mariotta to the Jets now?

If Foxy plans to roll with Clausen, he might as well trade Jeffrey and see if he can get anything out of Forte. Is there a market for a running back who falls over in a stiff wind?

Naw, Alshon is one of the few legit building blocks the Bears have. Him and Marshall are the same type of receiver. Now the team needs need a speed WR like Cobb.

JABEE

Woah woah woah.

I believe it. Watch the Bills give him what he wants.

Tom Penny

Pats still idle. This might be the first time they come in last in I don't even remember how long. The year before they got Bledsoe probably.

The 11-5, playoff Lions that were one botched red call away from advancing into the 2nd round? The team that is a sleeper Vegas favorite to win the Super Bowl?

We have to make a move and soon. Stephen Tulloch our starting MLB announced last night he's coming back. Our front office is smart and has a contingency plan in place if we don't resign Suh. We're not going to wait around while other free agents start signing.

I can guarantee you the thought of signing Greg Hardy is/has been discussed.

At the end of the day the best situation for Suh would be to stay in Detroit. We have a great coaching staff and a ton of young talent everywhere. And I think we can match any offer.

Suh would be playing for Coach Philbin who benched Ryan Tannehill Week 2 (?) and a defensive coordinator who is not in favor with some key Dolphin players like Cameron Wake:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-regressed-dolphins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Plenty of big names have spurned the Dolphins despite money being thrown at them.

Um philbin never benched tannehill, I do hope he stays away from Miami though

JABEE

Sportscenter saying Suh is going to get even more then watt did last year wow

Watt was stupid to take the deal he got from the Texans. He was held over the barrel a bit by the fact that the Texans could continue to franchise him. His draft position made it worse.

Pats still idle. This might be the first time they come in last in I don't even remember how long. The year before they got Bledsoe probably.

You guys are hilarious. Last, right, for the Cheaters and Kraft and all of his CBS and NFL buddies? OK, sure. After Suh breaks Bwady in two, they'll roll out their next pretty boy to get all the defensive signals called into his helmet during the play and won't miss a beat.

Draxal

I'm finishing Dual Strike right now. I was just going to ask if anyone had any other turn-based strategy games on DS/3DS to recommend.

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. I liked AW:Days of Ruin better than Dual Strike, the ds fire emblem is one of the weaker ones in the series and I'd recommend skipping it.

There's also SMT: Dever Survivor Overclocked for the 3ds, but it's a SMT game and they're insanely Japany.

Colasante

I think it was a smart move by the Jets. Marshall is better, cheaper, and costs a lesser draft pick than Harvin. I get why the Bears felt they had to trade Marshall too, but I don't think it was a good move.

zychi

Banned
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. I liked AW:Days of Ruin better than Dual Strike, the ds fire emblem is one of the weaker ones in the series and I'd recommend skipping it.

There's also SMT: Dever Survivor Overclocked for the 3ds, but it's a SMT game and they're insanely Japany.

Ghost Recon was awesome at the 3ds launch. Not sure how it is now.

Top Bottom