• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I also find it pretty annoying when Patriots fans clamor for every big name free agent that becomes available, but I do think the Harvin link is more legitimate. Belichick has had a fascination with him since he came out of Florida.

I want nothing to do with pretty much any of them if it deters us from bringing back DMC or Revis.

Sounds like Wiz is officially leaving the Raiders, they wanna upgrade the position via FA or draft. Can't blame them.

Wiz would be a good fit for a zone based team imo.

MechDX

Sounds like Wiz is officially leaving the Raiders, they wanna upgrade the position via FA or draft. Can't blame them.

Wiz would be a good fit for a zone based team imo.

This confuses me as to why people keep linking Chris Myers to Oakland. Myers is basically great in a ZBS and average at best in anything else.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
I'm told the New England Patriots are confident they will get every free agent.

Patriots vs Eagles next 5 Super Bowls.

Pepiope

ihwzGyz2eWi02.gif
The Eagles will give him 5 million per year and he'll like it.

This confuses me as to why people keep linking Chris Myers to Oakland. Myers is basically great in a ZBS and average at best in anything else.

yeah not sure. Don't see it myself.

i could see them drafting lewallen in the 6th and keeping boothe instead of signing myers.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
I'm told teams are confident that they play in the "National Football League."

Godslay

Banned
Considering he was almost guaranteed to aggressively target David Harris in free agency, I don't think he is comfortable with who he has, and their defensive ranking from last year doesn't matter much considering they'll have an entirely different scheme this season.

Point is, Rex is on the record saying he likes the depth they had in their linebackers.

Additionally, the ranking was trotted out to show that even without Alonso the LBs and defense as a whole are talented enough to be highly rated.

Sure, scheme may change, but most teams run hybrids anyways. Denver was a 4-3 last year, but ran plenty of 3-4 looks, as well as some other packages. I'd imagine that Rex's defense is no different.

Top Bottom