• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG who the hell is this Bowie guy? People keep talking about him as potentially having a shot at RT.

Also seeing a lot of chatter that Browns might move on Trent Cole.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
le%27veon%20stiff%20arm.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
God I want to say something to Eric Ebron right now that would probably get a response. It's a critique of his rookie season but as a Lions fan I want him to ball out next year....

Bread

Banned
Caught a coworker stealing money from me tonight. ME. Not the restaurant. Cunt messed with the wrong budding accountant. Cool.

Now I have to take her shifts (Saturday and Sunday doubles) though :(

Fox318

You being a newly christened Bills fan I am not surprised by this kind of talk.
So far the Jets traded a pick the would have blown for a player to eat up cap space so they can spend next year.

And they signed a no name lb who wouldn't make a practice squad in the nfl.

I need to see the coach and gm do more than nothing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eh.

What they basically did is spend a bit more money and get a slightly less crazy, slightly better player at the same position for a 5th and a 6th round pick instead of a 4th.

So far the Jets traded a pick the would have blown for a player to eat up cap space so they can spend next year.

And they signed a no name lb who wouldn't make a practice squad in the nfl.

I need to see the coach and gm do more than nothing.

Our receiver core is now Decker, Kerley, and arguably the best receiver we've had in team history. Your comment about Harris isn't even worth addressing.

ShaneB

Cross posting again from the reading thread for the fellow baseball fans..

18668201.jpg

Finished reading this earlier today, thought it was hilarious, gets a recommendation from me if you're looking for a fun baseball road trip book.

A safe six feet away from the likes of Mark Teixeira and Robinson Canó, we shut ourselves up and eavesdropped on the players talking about baseball like only professional All-Stars possibly could.
“I’m hungry,” said Canó.
“Yeah,” said Teixeira.
It was unbelievable.

Top Bottom