• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lmao, did ebron just respond to Kas on Twitter
Edit: ebron plays destiny...

No but he saw it. I tweeted again just telling him we need him and hope he does well.

It's really cool being able to communicate with your favorite players, actors, friends etc. I'll be welcoming in our rookie draft class and then kindly inform opposing defenders they are about to get lit up by the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

The last time I talked to a professional athlete was Chris Kluwe in a past NFLGAF thread essentially saying "Suh is going to be a nightmare for your team." And he was. :*)

Just posted this on his Twitter and am going to post it on the Detroit Lions official page.

@KasGAF: @NdamukongSuh #KeepSuhInHonoluluBlue Lions fans have always had your back and supported you. Help bring the SB to Detroit. #RestoreTheRoar

I'm doing my part to recruit and entice Suh to stay in Detroit. What are you doing LionsGAF?

#KeepSuhInHonoluluBlue

Any chance Jaelen Strong will be available for the Seahawks in the 1st round? The guy seems like the right fit for the Seahawks, Sydney Rice-esque. I have a feeling they'll pick a CB in the first or even trade out of the first so who knows.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit THAT's what Bg looks like?! And THAT's what kas looks like!!

Uhhhhhhh

BG is even hotter than I thought...

COWS0ZO.gif

minx

In 2013 Anquan Boldin was traded at age 32 for a 6th round pick with his previous 3 years being

65 catches for 921 yards and 4 touchdowns
57 catches for 887 yards and 3 touchdowns
64 catches for 837 yards and 7 touchdowns

In 2015 Brandon Marshall was traded at age 30 (almost 31) for a 5th round pick with his previous 3 years being

61 catches for 721 yards and 8 touchdowns (played through a high ankle sprain)
100 catches for 1295 yards and 12 touchdowns
118 catches for 1259 yards and 11 touchdowns

He must really be a locker room cancer because the stats don't lie as a wise poster in here has taught me.

Top Bottom