• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MRSA

Banned
So is LAGAF really meeting next week? When? Is kas going? Who's picking up his tab since he'll be the broke guy that claims to have forgotten his wallet.

MechDX

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington · 3m3 minutes ago
Here’s the spot you should be watching for Brian Hoyer: Houston Texans. Team likes both Hoyer and Mallett — but I get sense Hoyer is target.

ughhhhh...........

Go Packers!!

MechDX

Think Ill grill some brats today in honor of the greatest QB in the league MVP Aaron Rodgers.

That Olivia Munn bitch can rot though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Like I've said I still stand by the fact it's 50/50 on whether Suh goes to the Dolphins or Lions.

But I like the CJ Spiller rumors because it shows the front office is sending him and his agent the message we can use that $16 Million elsewhere and we have the draft coming up. If you want to leave a NFC 11-5 playoff team with a lot of young talent for a few million extra dollars there are plenty of other players available.

This is only an "If Suh Leaves" scenario but it looks like the Packers won't give Randall Cobb what he wants. I think he'd be a great pickup and unlike Greg Jennings would actually have a QB who can get him the ball. Would allow us to pretty much just draft DL, OL and DB.

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootbaIITaIk · 13m13 minutes ago
Raiders have been in contact with agent for Randall Cobb since noon ET. Both sides expected to reach a deal in principle, sources tell PFT.

Brian Hoyer dude! Former Browns QB great Brian fucking Hoyer.

brentech

https://mobile.twitter.com/nfl/status/574245654656073728

Interesting set of colors the NFL decided to use for a banner celebrating there 10 Millionth follower. I unfollowed immediately afterwards.

You mean twitter's official color scheme?

cBj1LTf.png

Bowser

Raiders have been in contact with agent for Randall Cobb since noon ET. Both sides expected to reach a deal in principle, sources tell PFT.

Why you quoting a fake account yo

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago
Sources tell @FOXSports1 LeSean McCoy and the Bills are close on a new contract. Expected to be agreed to before trade is official Tues.

jakncoke

Banned

bob just waiting for chistian hackenberg to come

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 40s41 seconds ago
This is a surprise: #Falcons LB Sean Weatherspoon will hit the open market and is unlikely to be back in Atlanta. Was a priority.

Godslay

Banned
Why you quoting a fake account yo

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago
Sources tell @FOXSports1 LeSean McCoy and the Bills are close on a new contract. Expected to be agreed to before trade is official Tues.

Just as I thought.

Cap numbers will go down, guaranteed money will likely go up.

Curious to see how it all works out.

jbug617

Banned
You don't pay taxes in Florida so shouldn't Suh be a little cheaper for the Dolphins (compared to the other offers) because of that?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Called @mikefreeman out. He's a writer who works for NFL.com and CBSsports.com. He has "sources" that said Suh is 100% certain to sign with the Dolphins.

He also has a book on Amazon about the 1972 Dolphins. Who are his sources and did they help write his fanboy book on the 72 Dolphins?

You mean twitter's official color scheme?

cBj1LTf.png

I just started using yesterday but the colors I've seen have been black and blue not teal and light green.

JABEE

The weird thing is Shady wanted a raise after last season.

Supposedly he is going to have a new deal after the trade is finalized Tuesday.

jbug617

Banned
Called @mikefreeman out. He's a writer who works for NFL.com and CBSsports.com. He has "sources" that said Suh is 100% certain to sign with the Dolphins.

He also has a book on Amazon about the 1972 Dolphins. Who are his sources and did they help write his fanboy book on the 72 Dolphins?

bruh. Suh is gone. Let him go

JABEE

How good is McCourty?

I know he was an All Pro last year as a Safety and an All Pro in 2010 as a corner.

Last season I wanted Byrd. I hope the Eagles get him.

Bowser

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago
Chargers planning to make a move for 49ers guard Mike Iupati http://wp.me/p14QSB-9IQM

According to Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego, the Chargers are “expected to make a run” at 49ers guard Mike Iupati, and may possibly try to get involved on the Randall Cobb sweepstakes as well.

jbug617

Banned
How good is McCourty?

I know he was an All Pro last year as a Safety and an All Pro in 2010 as a corner.

Last season I wanted Byrd. I hope the Eagles get him.

He was a captain on the team. Mostly played the center field role and try not to give up anything deep. Solid tackler.

Bowser

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 2m2 minutes ago
Among teams to keep an eye on for Torrey Smith: #49ers and #Texans based on need for speed. Best deep threat WR available in free agency.

You don't pay taxes in Florida so shouldn't Suh be a little cheaper for the Dolphins (compared to the other offers) because of that?

Yes teams would have to pay him about 8-13 million more depending on the state just to cover the amount he would lose in taxes to match whatever stupid number the fucken dolphins would offer.

Browns continue to be the offseason champs!

until another scandal pops up

Enjoy your day in the sun kitty

Godslay

Banned

I don't believe so.

Basically Suh and Phins would reach a deal. Salary gets paid out.

He still has to pay Federal taxes, just not state. Meaning more $ in his pocket. Phins still on the hook for whatever that salary is. No real advantage for the team other than luring players who want to keep more money in the way of not facing income tax.

Top Bottom