• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 34s34 seconds ago
Saints and RB Mark Ingram have reached agreement on a four-year deal, per league source.

Amazing since they are still way over the cap aren't they?

Geoff Mosher @GeoffMosherCSN
· 17m 17 minutes ago
Source tells me Eagles made "very competitive" offer to Kareem Jackson. Interesting, since he's 5-10. Clearly exploring all CB options.

HA!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...-down-cowboys-dez-bryant-at-line-of-scrimmage

Vine video of Dez getting worked by D Slay

Darius Slay destroying Dez Bryant. In his first playoff game as a 2nd year player Dez Bryant did not have one catch against D Slay.

OK, it was just one play. But look at all the others. Bryant didn't manage a single catch while matched up against Slay in the Lions' wild-card loss against Dallas back in January.

And Bryant's frustration was obvious when he shoved Slay following a DeMarco Murray touchdown run -- drawing a personal foul that wiped out the score as well as a fine.

Slay got into Dez head early. On that Phantom PI play that called back, Dez ran onto the field, helmet off, yelling at the ref. The Phantom PI call disapeared and Dez somehow did not receive an obvious 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

We'll be back this year in the playoffs to right those wrongs.

Trejo has a twitter? He lives!

Not him it's a false account like that Kaz Hirai one.

MRSA

Banned
Should I trade in my PS4 to Gamestop for $345? Buy a new one for $410 that includes TLoU and Destiny?

Basically doing it for a new controller and warranty since mine sounds like a jet.

Tamanon

Banned
Should I trade in my PS4 to Gamestop for $345? Buy a new one for $410 that includes TLoU and Destiny?

Basically doing it for a new controller and warranty since mine sounds like a jet.

Sounds like a decent deal. Remember to get it plenty of ventilation. Mine sounded like a jet until I took it out of it's hole in my entertainment center. Now it's silent.

If it sounds like a jet, yeah.

Speaking of ps4 is anyone gonna get bloodborne in here? Really haven't paid attention to it. But it comes out this month and gaming is hyping it tons

Tamanon

Banned

Speaking of ps4 is anyone gonna get bloodborne in here? Really haven't paid attention to it. But it comes out this month and gaming is hyping it tons

I was tempted, but might just get Type-0 this month. Need new games now that I actually have a steady paycheck.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Were you dumb enough to buy a launch model to play Knack? If your PS4 is already having crashing sounds like Week 3 for the Raiders in the regular season it's an obvious decision. Get the newer make and sell TLoU and Destiny to break even.

How is this even a question? Are you high?

If it sounds like a Jet you should hang onto it because its going to win the superbowl this year.

eznark

Banned
How is Microsoft Flight Simulator these days? Got a joystick and throttle coming on Monday not sure what to play with it.

MRSA

Banned
Were you dumb enough to buy a launch model to play Knack? If your PS4 is already having crashing sounds like Week 3 for the Raiders in the regular season it's an obvious decision. Get the newer make and sell TLoU and Destiny to break even.

How is this even a question? Are you high?

Dearest fatrioti,

Get a job, I'm high all the time and can work when its 50 degrees out.

Your friend,
MRSA.

How is Microsoft Flight Simulator these days? Got a joystick and throttle coming on Monday not sure what to play with it.

I'm assuming your talking about the one of Steam. Apparently the devs put in a lot of Micro-transactions throughout the game, and haven't been very vocal with the community. The game seems to be good but has some glaring issues (including shitty DLC, Allways Online, ect..) that could put people off.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Maclin wants $11m per.

He might be gone. I don't think the Eagles are going to give him that.

He was a beast this year so it's expected. Problem is the guy has never been able to stay healthy. Even if he did sign it's a major risk. Gonna be tough to lose him and Shady though, pretty much starting from scratch.

slabrock

Banned

Getting Bloodborne and Type 0 for PS4 and Pillars of Eternity for PC. So much rpg goodness

rando14

Getting Bloodborne and Type 0 for PS4 and Pillars of Eternity for PC. So much rpg goodness

iymLoMW.gif

Shiieeeetttt I wish I had time to play these

Have fun my brother ;_;

I'll wait to see the actual contract numbers, but I see no reason why the Saints should be paying much of anything for Ingram with their cap situation

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hate that fucken douche-bag

I do too, but he's right in regards to Chips philosophy on running a college spread in the NFL. It won't work after 8 games.

To be fair though Heath probably also hates the spread because it eliminates the need for a FB which is honestly going to die out, if it hasn't already.

JABEE

Eagles cant get Maxwell and McCourty

Hopefully they just get Maxwell

They could get both. The Eagles are currently $50 million under the cap. I just don't know how they can structure these deals and still be in good shape going forward. Unless they don't think they will have to pay a QB big money for a long time.

They could get both. The Eagles are currently $50 million under the cap. I just don't know how they can structure these deals and still be in good shape going forward. Unless they don't think they will have to pay a QB big money for a long time.

Well you'll have a QB under the rookie scale for 4 years :p

I do too, but he's right in regards to Chips philosophy on running a college spread in the NFL. It won't work after 8 games.

To be fair though Heath probably also hates the spread because it eliminates the need for a FB which is honestly going to die out, if it hasn't already.

I didn't even read what he said, fuck that guy

Vince Young will play for the Eagles for just a Whopper a game.

JABEE

That college spread destroyed the best run defense in the NFL in 2013.

They broke Suh's back like Iron Sheik and made the Lions humble!

That was Week 14!

Top Bottom