• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think he comes back

I don't think they'll get both. I really think they give Logan the conversion. I'll stand by this, McCourty is a damn good Safety, but he's not a gamechanger in himself. Hes a tier 2 safety... the only reason he has the value he has is because the league is thin at this position in general.

slabrock

Banned
iymLoMW.gif

Shiieeeetttt I wish I had time to play these

Have fun my brother ;_;

I'm not sure how I'll find time but I'll figure that out

Striker

@Rand_Getlin: Healthy market for #Chiefs DB Ron Parker. Seven teams interested. #Falcons, #Jets, #Bucs, #Giants and KC among them.
One under-the-radar type signings. The Giants definitely are going to get someone for a starting role, the question is who. There's McCourty, Moore, Searcy, Parker, Branch, few other mere notables.

Godslay

Banned
I can't gauge whether the Broncos are actually going to chase one of the high dollar Centers or stick with who they have.

I know that Myers is an option, but he's older and I think that's a huge knock against him.

The Broncos have 'expressed' interest in Hudson and the Raiders center. To counter this some have said that Kubiak likes their draft pick in Paradis and want to give him a shot to win the position.

This free agency so far has been hard to put my finger on. Once we make some cuts we'll be up to probably ~$27M and I don't know exactly what they'll do besides offering Virgil Green a contract.

gutshot

Brandon Carr got $25m guaranteed. Please don't be that.

I really don't mind giving Maxwell big money. He's young, talented, comes from a winning program, plays a premium position, is a perfect scheme fit and fills a huge need. This is the one time you shouldn't be afraid to splash some cash to bring in a guy.

If it makes you feel any better, just think of it as trading McCoy for Alonso and Maxwell.

rando14

Now that Beard is getting Gatafied I will need to open applications for a new bestie aka BFF

No sluts, bimbos, or whoresons are allowed to apply!!

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3m3 minutes ago
Randall Cobb back to Green Bay on a 4-year, $40 million deal, per source.

GO PACK GO!! We did it EZ!

BigAT

hey Giants GAF tell me about Jacquian Williams. Lance Zeirlein just started getting followed by him and now look at all his recent "follows" on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Jacquian57/following

Pretty cool way to find out who your team is targeting. jnc

Relatively athletic linebacker known for his coverage ability, in that coverage was the only skill of his that approached actually linebacker ability. Pretty terrible at everything else. Started having injury problems as well.

Giants have basically no one at linebacker and moved on from him, should tell you all you really need to know.

Top Bottom