• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Wow, just checked PFF assessment from Jan and Packers were 4th best...anecdotal evidence indeed! Moving along, forget I said anything ;P

jbug617

Banned
Kave got caught

pvjagCw.gif

Raiders reached out to Jermaine Gresham and Da'Norris Searcy today. They really don't seem too interested in Thomas.

Kinda bummed about Cobb. I think they are less likely to trade down with the Eagles now as a result of missing out him.

I'd expect them to throw a ton of cash at Suh now too. They gotta overpay someone, might as well be him.

MechDX

Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole · 8m8 minutes ago
Echoing @CharlesRobinson, high-placed source told me w/ confidence Suh is going to #Dolphins. 2nd source said #Lions only other team chasing

Congrats Chris.
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 5m5 minutes ago
RT @RCummingsTBO: "@nfltrade_rumors: Bryan Bulaga Seeking $7-$8M Per Year, Jaguars, Bucs, & Redskins Interested http://bit.ly/1NvIwEq "

Lot of money for a RT

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 5s5 seconds ago
Byron Maxwell still hasn't accepted the Eagles' deal in principle. Surprisingly, the Seahawks want to make another offer to him...

lol Go Chip go!

MechDX

Stop being so melodramatic Chris. you need a slogan!

#Phins4Philbin2015
#AFCE:NoBallsAreSafe2015
#WeSpent60MillionOnADT2015
#WeAlwaysHaveTheHeat

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Congrats Chris.

Lot of money for a RT

I don't even think the Lions are "chasing." They apparently aren't interested in matching any big offer. It's over. He's gone, like all of us reasonable fans said he would be during last season.

That said, Jason Cole of Bleacher Report is horrendous. He said yesterday that the Colts were the favorite to sign Suh.

Godslay

Banned
It's too bad Suh's kick dick finishing move will only be effective on 2 out of the 3 starting QBs in the AFCE. Phins wasting their money.

Godslay

Banned
I don't even think the Lions are "chasing." They apparently aren't interested in matching any big offer. It's over. He's gone, like all of us reasonable fans said he would be during last season.

That said, Jason Cole of Bleacher Report is horrendous. He said yesterday that the Colts were the favorite to sign Suh.

Cole was off on saying Peyton would be cut.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Too bad Suh won't line up against the Pack next year.

IWantToSeeTheReceipts.gif

I still think we'll match any offer the Dolphins put and he'll stay with the NFC playoff team.

If not we'll move on and adjust accordingly. Our front office is underrated IMO.

Based on what stats?

Amazon decided to close my account today because someone was trying to brute force into it. Instead of calling or emailing me, they just straight locked me out without notice. Illinois getting taxed on Amazon purchases now + this, they've lost me as a customer.

To the eye test they look like ugh top 5 at worst. Or at least on all the prime time games.

ShaneB

Didn't expect Cobb to land with the Chiefs, but always like seeing players switch teams to change things up. Oh well.

Watched Exodus Gods and Kings tonight, I thought it was alright actually.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
TJ Lang tweeted about the Cobb signing. I decided to ask him a question that has gone unanswered.

@KasGAF: @TJLang70 @eznark I'd be more worried about the Lions resigning Suh TJ. Why did Dietrich-Smith try to untie his shoelaces Thanksgiving 2011?

MRSA

Banned
kas getting a job would be a better thing, he'd lose some weight in the process and maybe start drinking less.

Top Bottom