• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I guess it was anecdotal evidence for me then. They let guys right through on a lot of plays I saw but I only see them when they play prime time or plays on the red zone channel. Based what I've seen, pretty surprised to see you guys say otherwise but you'd sure as hell know more than me. I suppose it's also true that if a OL is doing their job, you won't think about them much and only dwell on when they blow coverage. Unless it's your team, of course. I sure as hell notice when my OL does their job after having such an abysmal line for so many seasons in the past.
You're not totally wrong. They were godawful to start the year. Sometimes bad things happen when you have a rookie center + injuries! But we had expectations and hopes that they would get better as the season went on, and that happened in spades. The o-line may have been the strength of the offense (apart from #12) by the time the playoffs rolled around. Presuming we're able to bring back Bulaga, they should be even better next year.

The team weakness is 100% the defensive front 7. Matthews, Peppers, and Daniels are all good. So... that's 3. The rest of them are warm bodies and that's about it.

Also, the DB situation could be interesting (in a bad way), depending who we bring back...

cajunator

Banned
I knew they were gonna do this when they announced P.T. was going.
I think Ingram has finally figured it out but also the extension keeps his cap lower. More savings.
Saints are trimming away the cap problems pretty effectively.

Patriots7

I went out with some friends and ended up at a bar in Boystown.
I was really flattered when some two dudes hit on me. But I went to the bathroom and one followed me in and started massaging my shoulders as I was trying to piss.

I got scared and ran out and then just held my girlfriends hand for the rest of the night. She laughed and told me that now I know how girls feel at bars and it blew my mind.

Us men are horrible people. nomeansno.gif

I went out to a bar to send off a work friend who died a few days ago. It sucks cause he was a really cool person who died too young in his 40s. He will be missed though by his coworkers and friend. It honestly just sucks when you die young like that.

JNA

Banned
Omg...someone brought a beach blow up Shark in line at the Expo Hall...

This line is freaking legendary.

RBH

i0ov7K9gGQaph.gif

Jarnet87

Glad Cobb stayed in Green Bay.

I see the Bucs are one of the teams interested in Bulaga. Our tackle play was pathetic last season, its the position that most needs helps. I thought we should of kept Zuttah and he played a lot better then Deitric Smith did, lets hope this move for another Packer isnt a complete failure.

JABEE

Guess you should get back to posting about the eagles getting mariotta and every FA in the planet then bring up how the phillies will sign the planet as well

The Phillies lost to a DII College Baseball team. They aren't signing anyone.

There is no news about the Eagles today.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Cobb took a good salary on a contender instead of a great salary on a shit team? Smart. Let's hope Bulaga thinks the same way!

effzee

was the reason Maxwell was considered gone for sure from Seattle that they had to pay Wilson and Lynch? Can they afford him? I don't known their cap situation

Top Bottom