• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

I'll lend my foot!

Suh?

suh-stomp.gif

Weird year to give a 27 or 28 year old RB a ton of cash. Pretty strong draft class for them.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 10m10 minutes ago

League source says #Raiders were NOT going to blow it out for Randall Cobb. Trying to spend wisely & still seeking a pass-catcher for Carr

Meh, I'd rather overpay for a quality FA, instead of getting a bunch of value-priced rejects again.

GQman2121

Banned
Buffalo is run by weirdo's. Drafting Spiller in the first place was stupid, but then to turn around and give McCoy a record deal when they very clearly have issues in other areas makes no sense.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck it Oakland throw money at Pot Roast, Mason Foster, Jerry Hughes, and Devin McCourty.

On offense, throw monies at Rodney Hudson, pick up Virgil Green (Fuck Orange Julius' girl ankles), Orlando Franklin, and somehow make a reasonable deal for Maclin.

MechDX

If anyone wants a good laugh go hash tag search your team on Twitter. Everyone has an opinion and most of them are batshit insane

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Fuck it Oakland throw money at Pot Roast, Mason Foster, Jerry Hughes, and Devin McCourty.

On offense, throw monies at Rodney Hudson, pick up Virgil Green (Fuck Orange Julius' girl ankles), Orlando Franklin, and somehow make a reasonable deal for Maclin.

pls no

jakncoke

Banned
If anyone wants a good laugh go hash tag search your team on Twitter. Everyone has an opinion and most of them are batshit insane

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette Mar 6
“@mponufer: @EdBouchette is cornerback drafted last year still in #Steelers plans for 2015?" ... Shaq Richardson with KC

funny and sad, waste of a 5th rounder

Tom Penny

McCourty will play with his brother on the shit Titans before the shit Raiders.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 26s26 seconds ago
LeSean McCoy and Bills have agreed on a $16M first year total with $26.5M total guaranteed and $40M over 5 years, per @RosenhausSports

Damn

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
LeSean McCoy and Bills have agreed on a $16M first year total with $26.5M total guaranteed and $40M over 5 years, per @RosenhausSports

Oh good, so now he can leave 30 cents as a tip.

I kinda hope kas just turns on Suh if he doesn't resign.

I'm waiting to see if this happens.

This begs the question:

If Stafford were to leave the Lions for whatever reason, would Kas join us in 2010 in realizing that Stafford is a fat overpaid and overrated hack who padded his stats for years throwing to the best receiver in the league but has no ability to win any game worth a damn.

Edit: Not surprised that Rex backed the Brinks truck into McCoy's driveway. Would require a lot of money to get me to live in Buffalo willingly.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It sounds like a $15M bonus with a $1M salary. Over a 5 year contract, that would make this years salary cap hit $4M.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
Just received scary news that Chris Johnson was shot in FL last night. Been training w us in LA but went home for weekend. Damn.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Ex-#Jets RB Chris Johnson is recovering at an Orlando hospital after being shot in the arm last night, source said. He is going to be OK

Godslay

Banned
Yeah for once I'll be fair to the Bills and wait to see that before I mock them.

From what it sounds like it's a ton of up front money. Meaning they pay him the bulk of it this year and the cap hit is low initially. After that it really depends on how it's laid out.

It's always hard to judge a contract until you see the year by year break out. Typically anyways.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah. I guess we should wait. We know he is getting $26.5m guaranteed

No. Guaranteed money is a bullshit term that agents use. The only true guaranteed money is the signing bonus. Not roster bonuses and other crap that Rosenhaus would like you to believe is certain when it is not.

Top Bottom