• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Your still the best team in Florida!

tumblr_kst3nw9E6V1qzxf9xo1_500.jpg

Rando!! Hope all is well friend

MechDX

Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel · 33s33 seconds ago
@BdukeKing Topping J.J. Watt is Suh's objective. That's almost $17M per year & close to $52M in guarantees.

:jnc

Wow. Watt got his then had what is arguably the greatest season ever for a defensive player yet Suh wants more.

rando14

ESPN did a big ranking of teams in the 4 major leagues by how much they value analytics

No idea why this needed to be a ranking (how long before every single article on the internet is a top 10 list), but it's kinda interesting nonetheless.

In 2010, GM Ruben Amaro boasted, "We don't have an in-house stats guy, and I kind of feel we never will. We're not a statistics-driven organization by any means."

Shortly after, Amaro signed slugging first baseman Ryan Howard -- already under contract for the next two years -- to a five-year, $125 million extension covering his age 32 through 36 seasons.

LMFAO

MRSA

Banned
I'm in class and I look up and catch eyes with this girl multiple times. What would my friend chris.trejo do?

Ted Ginn in 2013 for CAR: 36 rec, 556 yards, 5 TDs
Ted Ginn over his 7 other seasons: 175 rec (25 rec per), 2238 yards (~320 yards per), 6 TDs (.85 TD per)

:jnc

I'm in class and I look up and catch eyes with this girl multiple times. What would my friend chris.trejo do?

Go up and take to her!

Not catch eyes with them cause he'd be to busy staring at their butt.

wait to see how she look from behind.

smh I take pics of one ass and I'm branded an ass man

B-eutPkIMAAoZO7.jpg:large

Gata, Spin or Bread?

All three of them
because they are the same person

MechDX

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis · 5m5 minutes ago
Broncos will visit Thursday with former Houston FB/TE James Casey

Kubiak'ed! Sorry Philly, the former Texans talent train is heading west

Top Bottom