• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

Guys you all need to be listening to Bill LaBounty

payton-close.jpg

"How did you know my nickname?!?"

Ryan Grigson is a pretty bad GM. Ricky Jean-Francois isn't a terrible player by any means, but that was a terrible contract. Same with LaRon Landry, who the Colts also cut this offseason. I'm glad his lucking into Luck is masking his poor decisions and keeping the Colts from being the upper echelon team they should be.

Colasante said:

Yall do know Bill Belichick basically invented football in 2001, right? My Pats fans friends told me that.

We should just rename the trophy to the Robert Kraft Trophy. Fuck that hack Lombardi and his legit Super Bowls and high school championships

brb Praising Tebow furiously

ampere

Yall do know Bill Belichick basically invented football in 2001, right? My Pats fans friends told me that.

Nah it was 1986 when Lord Parcells blessed the holy land of America with football. His disciple Belichick learned well and continued to reinvent the game in years to come.

So now D-Will's saying that no one on the Panthers reached out to him when his mom passed last year.

Everyone in the Carolinas knows how close Deangelo was to his mother. Certainly the organization and the NFL did. She's a large part of the reason the league wears pink every October.

I don't want to call him a liar, but I think he's just grasping for things to throw at the wall to make him getting cut more than just a guy who's paid way too much to play way too little. I find it REALLY hard to believe that no one in the Panthers organization did anything for him at that time. That just goes against everything I know about Jerry Richardson.

EDIT: Clarification from DWill on Twitter is that his beef is specifically with organization brass. Coaches and teammates did reach out to him.

Spinluck

Bringing Percy to NE means I wouldn't get to see Widdleman return punts. He is one of the funner punt return guys to watch.

Also bringing Percy in would also make NE better.

We don't need that!

effzee

Top Bottom