• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

Attention Bionic!

tim_tebow.jpg

The NFL is holding a veteran combine in Phoenix on March 22nd for players now out of the league, and one name I’ve heard a few times as a possible participant is Tim Tebow, who we last saw throwing a football in August 2013 for the Patriots.

Turns out Tebow has been working diligently with Tom House (also Tom Brady’s personal coach) in Los Angeles over the last two years, sharpening his skills and hoping for one last shot. House told us on Friday that he isn’t sure if Tebow will be attending the combine, but “he went from being a little inaccurate and didn’t throw a whole lot of spirals, to throwing very accurate and real good at spinning the ball.”
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...phia-eagles/1Yeerk2t8Cp5PiTGlDigkM/story.html

Godslay

Banned
Our reasons are likely different. Bears aren't doing shit until Rodgers retires. When he missed half the regular season, no one in the division did anything. It just shows how shitty the NFC is besides like 2 teams.

$30 for EA Access on X1, makes it "free"

I'm just saying that the Bears chances of doing anything are about the same as Cleveland and Detroit and by saying Cutler would never win a Superbowl you agreed with me.

High Five.

It's getting late but it's still light outside 😎😎😎😎

Tebow, Trent, and Manziel all on the field at the same time. Go Browns!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah, there's a difference between actual cash paid out over the life of the contract vs dead money. But for cap purposes, the dead money or guaranteed money is still on the books which was my original point.

But the salary isn't guaranteed. Sportrac is running the numbers from the agents, which is my point. It's all the information they get, so I don't blame them. Slay and I just had an issue looking at Peyton's contract and the numbers were wrong. Don't take them as gospel.

Beautiful.

Godslay

Banned
Looks like the Broncos are interested in Cameron.

I don't think we'll be able to outbid the competition though. Seahawks also in the mix with Raiders, Browns and Jaguars.

jakncoke

Banned
You guys seem to be pretty active 'round here. 11 pages since my last post 4 hours ago is just crazy.

So what is the best way to get more familiar to the sport other than just reading the rules and stats?

And thats without anything race bases or felony related being posted! hard to the hoop just before free agency

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Colts outbidding everyone for Fairley.

Mayhew and his brilliance has probably gone from having two good DTs to none in the same offseason. Dat money-managing.

WedgeX

Banned
Colts outbidding everyone for Fairley.

Mayhew and his brilliance has probably gone from having two good DTs to none in the same offseason. Dat money-managing.

Can Stafford tackle people?

Can we hide great smelling food in the opposing quarterbacks pants?

The NFL's collective blackballing of Tim Tebow was disgraceful and disgusting.

At a time when woman beaters, child abusers, rapists, drunks, underwear stealers, and greedy corporate scum are running wild in the league, Tebow's guiding influence was sorely missed.

Is that Vet combine gonna be televised?

Because it totally should be.

I sure hope so.

At a time when woman beaters, child abusers, rapists, drunks, underwear stealers, and greedy corporate scum are running wild in the league, Tebow's guiding influence was sorely missed.

Jesus left for a couple of days as well. This is Tebow his Resurrection.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Mark Sanchez is going back to Eagles, 2 Year Deal, max value of $16M, $5.5M Guaranteed, per source.

JABEE

They had to take Tebow out of organized football to get the Pats a Super Bowl*

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That Sanchize deal looks alot like a "Veteran QB that can start if the rookie isnt ready" kind of deal.

Sorry Foles. I liked you alot more than others here! Hopefully he isnt sent to die on some shitty team.

linkboy

Torrey Smith probably goes to San Francisco

I'd be cool with that.

Couldn't beat the Raven's WR corp in the Super Bowl, so we just signed them (Boldin and Smith if SF does sign him).

And it's going to be really weird seeing Frank Gore not be a 49ers anymore. He's been my favorite player on that team for years.

I wish him the best of luck in Philly.

Top Bottom