• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Doomsayer

Fuck, it pains me to see Frank Gore signing with the Eagles. I wish him nothing but success, but seriously fuck the Eagles.

I really don't like the Torrey Smith talk either. So-so hands with 70 mph swag balls from Kap? Terrible combo.

Dolphins are throwing all that money at Suh? Damn, he's probably worth it but that is a ton of money for one player. I guess he will take some pressure off of their linebackers though, who were terrible last season.

Apparently it's official...Maclin to KC...

200_s.gif

Bowser

Pats vs Eagles for McCourty:

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 44s44 seconds ago
League source on Devin McCourty: #Patriots are working to keep him, which explains why it's been so quiet. #Eagles still in the mix, though.

Would the Chiefs cut Bowe? I think the Pats would be interested in him.

They have to clear cap space for Maclin and cutting Bowe's the easiest way to do so.

Tom Penny

So the Eagles are going to back up the Brinks Truck for McCourty. Hopefully he will see their offseason and know they ain't shit.

That's touching as fuck. I didn't really want to pay him what he's going to end up getting, though. I can't believe we're not hearing much about Pernell McPhee, because someone is going to get a real good player there.

Question: Does everyone brush their tongue? Someone told me that everyone does it, but my parents never said that, and I don't brush my teeth around strangers very often to confirm or deny.

ShaneB

Woooo.

Would the Chiefs cut Bowe? I think the Pats would be interested in him.

Unless there's a trade in the works, which seems incredibly unlikely, he will be cut. And yes, the money needed for Maclin I assume will help come from cutting Bowe.

Man....What is this offense going to be like with no mac and shady....its been a long awhile since I have end up going into the season more confident about our defense than our offense based on moves.

Bowser

That's touching as fuck. I didn't really want to pay him what he's going to end up getting, though. I can't believe we're not hearing much about Pernell McPhee, because someone is going to get a real good player there.

Question: Does everyone brush their tongue? Someone told me that everyone does it, but my parents never said that, and I don't brush my teeth around strangers very often to confirm or deny.

Yep, have one of these:

You'd be surprised how much nasty shit is on your tongue even if you brush regularly.

JABEE

I feel like a Panthers fan last off season. No WRs.

Foles is probably worse than Cam. At least our O-Line is still really good.

:(

rando14

Hmm so in 2 years the Eagles have dumped desean, maclin, and mccoy

They will be replaced by Riley cooper/Josh huff, jordan matthews, and Running back-yet-to-be-named

Brushing your tongue is a good idea. It's recommended by dentists and it does make things taste better.

Why has my dentist not said this? I floss twice a day and have good dental hygiene overall, I'm appalled the dentist hasn't told me before. Also, I'm calling my parents now to call them dirtbags.

I feel like a Panthers fan last off season. No WRs.

Foles is probably worse than Cam. At least our O-Line is still really good.

:(

And then chip cuts evan mathis, and Jpeters or Trades them for Popeye's Chicken.

but seriously.....man.....huff gonna have to step it up hard.....Cause....right now...Cooper is our number 1.

WTF

COOPER IS OUR #1 RECIEVER....

tumblr_n6yuxx7mmM1skdqfxo1_500.gif

bigosc2k

Banned
Really sucks to see a great leader in Gore go to another team, but the nature of this business is getting paid.

FUCK THE EAGLES!!!

Fox318

What happens when chip pulls a Rickie Williams and trades all of their picks this year and next to the jets for mariotta?

bionic77

Flossing is way more important than brushing your tongue.

It's good to do both though. I am not sure if does anything but your breath will smell great and your mouth feels really clean.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Putting aside need and whatnot, 12 for maclin is a lot. His injury history is still kinda scary and I wouldn't call him an elite #1 guy

Top Bottom