• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

JABEE

That Sanchize deal looks alot like a "Veteran QB that can start if the rookie isnt ready" kind of deal.

Sorry Foles. I liked you alot more than others here! Hopefully he isnt sent to die on some shitty team.
My thoughts exactly

Mariota is coming.
One thing I want to say to eagle fans is dont hype yourself up to much about this Mariota stuff. You'll be in competition with other teams and you'll feel the worst if you don't get him. I've been in a similar situation with the RG3 trade scenario.

JABEE

One thing I want to say to eagle fans is dont hype yourself up to much about this Mariota stuff. You'll be in competition with other teams and you'll feel the worst if you don't get him. I've been in a similar situation with the RG3 trade scenario.
What about Money Manziel?

Pre-draft hype all worked out in the end.

What about Money Manziel?

Pre-draft hype all worked out in the end.
Wut? I'm talking about that trade up situation you guys are in. Like the Browns were in with other teams for rg3. It seemed like the Browns made the most sense but it didn't work out.

I'm not sure how Manziel relates to that

JABEE

Wut? I'm talking about that trade up situation you guys are in. Like the Browns were in with other teams for rg3. It seemed like the Browns made the most sense but it didn't work out.

I'm not sure how Manziel relates to that
Everyone was looking forward to Manziel before the draft.

Everyone thought teams would have to trade up for him.

You are right though. I should kee my expectations in check.

I really don't like the 32 year old Frank Gore Signing.

but if we get Mariota, I will feel better. (after getting maxwell and if we get Mccourty as well.)

MechDX

——> RT @taniaganguli: Difference between #Texans and Jets: Texans want both Hoyer and Mallett, not one or the other.

I have no fucking clue what is going on at NRG

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
qFFTMjP.gif
:jnc

Fox318

if you want to play games a high frame rates and high resolutions get a pc.

Otherwise quit complaining about it when you bought a plug and play console.

Throwing all that cash at Suh is one more reason for the Dolphins to go WR with the 14th pick. Show some love to the offense! I just hope one of the top 3 guys makes it that far.

Not sure if I'm too happy with Sanchez staying. He was a serviceable backup I guess.

sameway I feel....(please let us get mariota)

Eagles Nation ‏@PHLEaglesNation 40m40 minutes ago
According to the Jon and Sean Show, there will be an announcement of a new deal between the #Eagles and WR Jeremy Maclin tonight

GET IT DONE CHIP...MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 59s 60 seconds ago
Sources: Jets have inquired about QB Ryan Mallett. #NYJ looking to bring in competition for Geno Smith

MechDX

Hearing Ryan Mallett will have a very attractive offer come Tuesday.--Jayson Braddock

If it's Tuesday means the Jets overpaid

"The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday." - @MortReport

Bowser

Maclin to KC:

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 24s24 seconds ago
The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday.

eznark

Banned
You're a volunteer fireman in a backwoods unincorporated meth hole.

Financial security and personal success would just spoil what makes you you Slo.

Maclin to KC:

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 24s24 seconds ago
The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday.

gCc6t4h.gif

Top Bottom