• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

JaMarco

Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi 5m5 minutes ago
McCourty one of many Patriot players who have texted or called Revis and reminded him how much they want him back #patriotstalk

Talk him down guys!

jbug617

Banned
Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi 5m5 minutes ago
McCourty one of many Patriot players who have texted or called Revis and reminded him how much they want him back #patriotstalk

Talk him down guys!

I doubt they are talking him down. McCourty said he talked to Revis and said he would never tell Revis about his money and Revis should get a deal he wants.

andthebeatgoeson

So, going for Mariota, losing a few picks over the next few seasons, watching him bust while Lurie stay cheap. This is looking likely, right? This is coming into view.

tumblr_mnxed8k2Hh1qf09o2o2_500.png

I doubt they are talking him down. McCourty said he talked to Revis and said he would never tell Revis about his money and Revis should get a deal he wants.

It would be kind of hard for McCourty to tell Revis to take a discount just after he got the highest guaranteed money of any safety.

No way Fins cut Jordan, would hurt the cap more than help. Hoping they move him to OLB this year.

Ah, yeah looks like a $1.5 dead money hit if cut, but they would actually save $1.7 million in cash.

From the outside looking in, I'd say it's in the realm of possibility if a draft pick was offered. Maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm Ok guys and more importantly so is the Lions franchise. Post my thoughts later when I don't have to post on my phone

MechDX

No one saw the fake Ian Rappaport tweet that Dre was traded to the Hawks?

BREAKING: League Source tells me the @Seahawks have acquired @HoustonTexans WR Andre Johnson for a 2015 6th Round Pick from @Rapsheeet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh gone, I expected that. Miami makes sense given what else they have.

I don't know where we go from here. There are no good options.

We have a franchise QB. Look at how the Texans are in a bidding war for Ryan Mallet and Hoyer.

We have cap space and draft picks galore. We'll be fine.

Tom Penny

Without Revis McCourty doesnt really excite me. Browner is far from a 1 so it will be an ok secondary not a SB one. Lots more work to do.

BigAT

We have a franchise QB. Look at how the Texans are in a bidding war for Ryan Mallet and Hoyer.

We have cap space and draft picks galore. We'll be fine.

This is the second time you have cited having the default, standard number of draft picks as some sort of amazing asset that the Lions possess.

it's sad.

Bread

Banned
This is the second time you have cited having the default, standard number of draft picks as some sort of amazing asset that the Lions possess.

it's sad.
Lmao seriously

The idea of not trading away draft picks for shit players must be new and exciting for Lions fans.

MechDX

I thought this was real come on guys..

Ian Rapoport ‏@Rap_Sheeet · 23m23 minutes ago
BREAKING: @ChicagoBears agree to trade QB Jay Cutler to the #Texans for a 3rd Round Pick. #Bears to pay 50% of Cutler's remaining salary

Even better one from the same account.

I thought this was real come on guys..

I wish that account was real.

"BREAKING: #Patriots closing in on an extension with CB Darrelle Revis 4y/61.5M with 30.5M guaranteed #NFLFreeAgency"

"REPORT: Vince Wilfork's agent has not ruled out his client returning to the @Patriots and even said Vince was willing to take discount"

"BREAKING: @ChicagoBears agree to trade QB Jay Cutler to the #Texans for a 3rd Round Pick. #Bears to pay 50% of Cutler's remaining salary"

MRSA

Banned
So Raiders are targeting Jared Odrick as well?

I guess he would pair better with Jelly Bean unless JDR really wants to do the a double NT line with Pot Roast and Jelly Bean.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 4m4 minutes ago
Ok, you're allowed to go to sleep now. Texans' deals will be done in the morning. I'd expect to see a deal done for Mallett & Hoyer.

BOB putting the band back together? Tha fuck?

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 24s24 seconds ago
I had to double check myself & I wrote it. But, no, Kaepernick is being shopped RT @sjimcar is this a fake Jayson Braddock acct?

Braddock broke the Maxwell news WAY before anyone else today so.....

FMT? your thoughts?

Top Bottom